Resist (The8 and Cindy)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I changed this scenario a little bit because I wanted to fill my angst heart :))

if you guys remember, like a couple days back, I told you guys that I was a co-author for another Seventeen fanfic. After days of preparation, we finally posted it! You can go check it out here

Also, stay tuned because in a few hours, I will be inroducing my co-authors to all of you! 

Requested by kpop_is_my_life

The8 and Cindy get into a fight and The8 hits her out of anger.

Third Person POV:

Cindy woke up with a sharp pain in her stomach and she knew it wasn't the stomach flu. She grabbed the edge of her night stand and tried to pull herself. She hissed as she got up from bed, the stinging in her stomach causing her great discomfort. Even with the night stand giving her support, she was still unstable and couldn't walk on her own. Her arms couldn't hold her body weight up any longer and they started wiggle. Giving up, Cindy let go and let herself fall to the ground, a big thump sounded once her back made contact with the hard floor.

Her brother from downstairs heard the fall and ran up to check up on her. He stopped by her bedroom door and knocked. "Hey Cindy, are you okay in there?"

Cindy cleared to make sure her voice audible. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I thought I heard some kind of thud coming frm your room." Her brother leaned in closer to listen.

"Positive."

Her brother didn't believe her, not for a second. But he didn't want to push her into admitting anything. Atleast, not by force. "Okay. Well, if you need me, I'll be in the living room." He turned around and made his way to the stairs but stopped in his tracks. "Oh, by the way, your boyfriend wanted me to tell you that he was coming in the afternoon." He almost forgot to tell her. He knew how much she cared for her boyfriend. She would have gone off on him if he didn't tell her such news.

Cindy, on the contrary, had her knees tucked in her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs as trembled in fear. Her boyfriend? Coming into her household? Was he really going that far? She barely survived the last time she went to visit.

Cindy placed her palms on the ground and tried to push herself back up on her feet. It felt like a miracle when she was able to stand up, her legs still wobbly. She had her hands on wall to help her walk towards her full body mirror hanging on her closet door. Once she saw her reflection in the mirror, she wanted to curl back into a ball. Her eyes were dry and still bloodshot red from all the crying she did last night. She lifted up her shirt and saw the purple bruises on her stomach. The slightest touch made Cindy wince in pain. On the side of her face, red marks were left on her cheek, still fresh from yesterday. A black eye was starting to form on her right eye. Her head was throbbing. Everytime she tried to breathe, her face would swell up.

And all of this was her boyfriend's doing.

They haven't been dating for long, maybe only two or three months or so. When she met Minghao, he was cute, sweet, and witty. He wooed her with his break dancing. After confessing their feelings for each other, they got together and acted like any other couple.

But that didn't last for very long. When she insisted on meeting the rest of the Seventeen members, he suddenly got mad and his whole personality changed. Whenever she would hang out with one of the members, he would accuse her for cheating on him when she obviously wasn't. Cindy knew he was jealous so she didn't think too much of it. She would usually say sweet nothings in his ear and everything would go back to normal. And the process kept on going round and round in a circle. He would get jealous, he would get upset, she would sooth him, everything turns out fine. It always seemed to work like that. But that was until yesterday when he found out Jun was my stepbrother. What was worse, he didn't find out from either me or Jun. He found out for himself. Cindy didn't think it was such a big deal, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter