Special Guest (Mingyu x You)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M BACK!!1!!11!!!!1! WHO MISSED ME? Cuz I missed all of you :3

SEVENTEEN FYI: THIS PHOTOSHOOT IT'S SO IMPORTANT

Upvote if you like my scenarios^^ 

Requested by Mylifeiskpop99

Mingyu's girlfriend surprises him on Running Man.

Third Person POV:

"Dino, can you please stop moving so much? You're gonna tip the car over," Woozi commanded.

"Sorry, I just got excitied," Dino blushed.

"Okay, you need to tone down your excitement like ten notches. Can you do us all a favor and keep your excitement locked up until we get there? Unlike you, some of us actually want to live before the broadcast."

"Sorry." Dino crunched his shoulders in as he sat back deeper in his seat. 

Seventeen has handled more than three years of sitting in the same car with six to seven people. By now, they have gotten used to the crowded space, they don't mind getting nice and cozy in the car. But there were times like this when they really wanted to throw one member out the car window.

Today wasn't just an ordinary day. Today, Seventeen had the special priviledge to appear on a show called 'Running Man'.

When the members heard the news, they all thought the manager was lying. Doogi PD had to show them pictorial evidence and they still weren't convinced. Them - (monster) rookie group, Seventeen - appearing on Running Man. It was just yesterday they were watching the show on TV. Them, actually starring on the show? They all thought it was a joke. Until the cast of Running Man actually called to confirm.

It wasn't a full length episode, they were only participating in the actual run. They couldn't stay for long because they still had preparations for their comeback. It was still in honor to be on the show. Dino being more hyped than others. The rest were just as excited as he was but they were just keeping it bottled in so they could bring it out once they start the game. You know, like what smart people should do.

Mingyu, on the other hand, was feeling conflicted. He wasn't sure if he should feel happy to be on the show or feel sad that he had to cancel his date with his girlfriend to be here. He promised her that he woud make it up her but he couldn't help but feel bad, awful. He's never missed a date with her before. Sure, he was late a few times, but she understood because of Seventeen's hectic schedule. But this time, Mingyu felt as if he stood her up for this.

Wonwoo noticed his friend in distressand patted him on the back. "Don't worry so much, dude. She understands. Just have fun today, okay? It's our first time here. We should enjoy it while we're still here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter