Oppa? (Jun x Luciana)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Give this scenarioshop an upvote if you like my scenarios ^^

I recently made a fanfic for one of my scenarios! You can read it here

Requested by lubswho

Luciana doesn't want to call Jun 'oppa' even though he's a year older. After dating for a while, Jun wantes to change that.

Luciana's POV:

It was already quarter to twelve (11:45am) and I still refused to get out of bed. I have yet to eat breakfast and freshen up before the surprise trip that Jun planned for the both of us today.

I was slowly sinking down into my bed about to go back to sleep but a loud slamming made my eyes go wide.

"Aish, why are you still in bed? I have this whole day planned out for us, there's no time for laying around!" 

I lowered my blanket so I could take a small peek at my bedroom. My boyfriend, Jun, was standing at my door with his hands on his hips. I couldn't tell if his face was in disbelief  or shock. Or it could be both. Either way, I didn't care at the moment. I silently groaned under my breath and buried myself into my blanket.    

I heard his footsteps coming my way and next thing I knew, Jun's weight was on top of my body. "Awe, come on. I want to take you out on a date today."

Jun's arms found its way around my waist. He pressed his body closer to mine, tucking in my sheets. My arms were c0oncaved into my body, making it a little hard for me to breathe. "But I don't wanna go... I wanna stay at hme and sleep," I groaned.

"No! I already paid for the tickets and everything, we have to go!" he whined. 

Jun started to vigorously sway me side to side. "But I didn't eat brekfast yet," I pointed out.

"I'll buy you some breakfast on the way over there."

"But I want some right now," I replied.

"Then you can have a snack before we leave."

"But then I'll be full when I eat breakfast," I complained.

"Jagiya~ Come on! At least cooperate with me!"

At this point, Jun was practically rocking my bed in all different directions. I heard a small creek coming from my bed and jerked up, causing Jun to fall on the floor.

'Okay, okay, I'm up. Just don't break my bed," I said as I rubbed my eyes and sat up on my bed, sliding my slippers onto my feet. 

"Yay! I'll be waiting downstair. Dress in something comfortable. I'll treat you to breakfast once we get there." Jun stood up from the floor and kissed my cheek before exiting my room. 

This better be worth my morning. Slash, afternoon.

xx 

Three to four hours later, we were standing in front of the hottest amusement parks in Korea. Jun had bought me ice cream instead of breakfast but I felt it dripping on my hand as I stared in awe at the entrance.

"Surprise! I heard from one of your best friends that you've always wanted to come here so I got us tickets a couple of week ago. I even went online and checked out all rides. I have everything planned out!" Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter