Had A Bad Day (Wonwoo x Mina)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, can you do me a favor?

If you like my scenarios, please give this an upvote, that would mean so much to me :D

Requested by jeonwonwoos

After having a bad day, Wonwoo takes Mina out on a date.

Mina's POV:

I am generally a happy person. I'm the type of person that's super chill, doesn't really get angry, and tries to see the positive side of every situation. But you know what? Everyone has a thin line that they don't want to cross.

I would have to say that today was the worst day of my life.

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and new. I was in such a good mood, I even decided to dress up today. On  my way to work, I came across a few kids having a little water balloon fight in front of their house. When I walked past them, I few of them accidentally threw their water balloons at me, making my dress dripping wet. I would like to think that it was an accident. Almost all the kids laughed at me except for one girl that apologized for her friends' actions. I laughed along with them, taking it as a joke. The kids were just having a little fun.

Once I arrived at the small cafe I worked at, my dress was nearly dry. I went to the back to change into my work clothes... that I forgot to bring before I got out of the house. Okay, I admit, that one was my fault. Luckily, one of my co-workers always keeps a spare with her and she was willing to let me borrow it for today as long as I wash it and bring it back to her the next day. There was one down side: her clothers were at least two times smaller than mine. Not that that it didn't fit at all, it just hugged my curves. More than I wanted them to. Every time I would deliver an order, I could feel the stares from the guys as I walked back and forth from the booth to the table.

Every now and then, guys would try and touch my bum. If they were really courageous, they would try and go for my s. They were reallly testing my patience. One of them actually succeeded in touching both and I. Just. Went. Off. I threw that a deadly glare before I knee kicked his balls and poured his hot drink over his head. Thankly, I explained the whole incident to my boss and he didn't fire me. But he said I was on probation until further notice. I don't blame him, though. I guess I deserve that.

A bright and sunny day turned into a dark and rainy storm real quick. Literally. I was only at work for about five (5) hours and it was pouring outside. And I had no protection from the rain so I basically came home with water coming out of my pockets. 

I took a warm bath and changed into more comfortable clothes. I laid down on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter