First Meeting (Woozi x Minah)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Important Author's Note at the end. I'm gonna be talking about a lot of different ish.

Requested by UruhaGazettE

Woozi introduces his girlfriend, Minah, to the rest of Seventeen.

Minah's POV:

I was sitting at our local bubble tea shop where my boyfriend, Woozi, was supposed to meet me somewhere around lunch time. It was already 3:30 in the afternoon and I was still waiting in the same seat, at the same table, with only one eighth of bubble tea in my cup.

Drinking the last sip of my bubble tea, I got up from my sit and walked over to the nearest trash can and threw away the plastic cup. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and dialled Woozi's phone number. Before I could hit 'call', someone was bursting through the doors.

Woozi entered the shop, sweating and out of breath. He bent over, one hand on his hips and the other on the door handle to keep him from falling. I ran over to him and put one of his arms over my shoulders so I could guide him to the closest available table.

I pulled him into one of the booths, making it easier for me to slid him in without him falling down. Once he was securely seated down, I took a seat from him.

"I am so sorry I'm late. Practice went on longer than I thought," he explained.

"It's alright. I was planning on still waiting for you. I knew you wouldn't ditch me," I said whie nodding my head. "Anyways, what's up? Why the sudden lunch date?"

Woozi scratched the back of his head. "This isn't really date. I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

I stared blankly at him and tilted my head in confusion. It took me a minute before I realized what he was trying to say. "Are you breaking up with me?" I gasped.

Woozi expression changed and started to panic. "No no no no no no! No! Of course not!" he yelled, frantically waving his hands causing people to stare at us, giving us weird looks.

"Okay, okay." I reached over and put his hands down. "Calm down."

"I'm not breaking up with you," Woozi said in one breath.

"Okay then, what did you want to talk about then?" I asked.

I saw Woozi play with his fingers. "I think it's time for you to meet a few people. People that are very close to me."

"You're parents? Family? I've already met your family though," I said.

"Not that family. My other family." Woozi stared right into my eyes, his face looking very serious. "I think it's time for you to meet my members."

After having our little discussion at the shop, I didn't hesitate to say 'sure' when he said he wanted me to meet the other Seventeen members. Right now, we on our way to Seventeen's dorm. It wasn't far from where we were so we were able to walk from there.

The walk to the dorm was silent. I was too busy thinking about meeting Seventeen. This is going to be the first time meeting them, I was wondering how all of this will play out. Woozi has told me that they already knew about our relationship. I still don't know whether that's a good or bad thing.

I have watched a few episodes of 17TV back when they were sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter