Can't Happen (Dino x Seoyeon)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks again for those who helped me with this :)

Oh, and this scenario is supposed to be angst, but I don't actually know if it really is cuz while I was writing this, I kinda got off track. oops  

Requested by JJevangel

Seventeen and BTS are rivarly gangs. Dino and Seoyeon want to be together but the BTS members threaten her not to leave.

Seoyeon's POV:

It's been a long day. I face planted into my bed and groaned really loudly. My stupid brother made me wake up at four (4) in the morning to practice my hand and hand combat with one of our teammates. Who knew Jimin could hit so hard? I have atleast five (5) to six (6) bruises in places a girl should never have. That boy showed no mercy. Even if I am the sister of their precious leader.

I guess now would be a good time to explain things a little bit. I am a part of a 'dangerous', elite gang called the Bangtan Boys aka BTS. But yeah, I'm not a boy. I am, in fact, a female. I was raised into the gang because of my older brother. My brother being the one and only, Kim Nam Joon (RapMon), the brains of this whole operation. The rest of the members consists of Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook.

Don't ask me how this group ever came to be because even I don't know. We're just a bunch of outcasts, rebels. We were abandoned by our families at a young age and we found ourselves in the same place at the same time. Since then, we've created our own little psychotic family.

My eyes were starting to fall. All this training made me tired. I closed my eyes to go to sleep but apparently someone just wouldn't let me have it.

"SEOYEON, WHERE ARE YOUUUU?!"

Ughhh. Please not now, V. Haven't you tortured me, enough?

I decided to ignore his call and stayed on my bed, pretending to look dead. Maybe they'll actually fall for it this time.

"Seoyeon, I know you're still alive," I heard Jin say.

"You mean, she wasn't really dead?" J-Hope mumbled. A small grunt came out of J-Hope's mouth. Genius.

"C'mon, Seoyeon. Get up. We're going midnight shooting," Jin said while he kept pushing my shoulder.

"Why?" I lifted my head up from the pillow. "We haven't done that in forever," I groaned.

"For old times sake. Let's go, we're leaving in fifteen (15) minutes."

I deeply sighed as I got up on my feet, wiggling to get my balance back. I walked over to my closet to get my bulletproof leather jacket to cover up my hideous outfit. And in case something goes wrong. Knowing these boys, something's bound to happen, good or bad.

"Seoyeon, choose one. Bullpup, 1911, M16A1, MP5, M60, AK47, .22lr, Beretta M9, or SIG Sauer P226?" my brother asked.

"Wow, such a variety," I said sarcastically.

"Just pick one."

"1911," I said nonchalantly.

RapMon tossed me the handgun and I caught it, putting it in the inside of my jacket. 

"Is everybody ready?"

The gangs was all here, dressed up in their gear. Everyone nodded in response.

"Then, let's do this."

All of BTS gathered around the top of an abandoned building somewhere just outside of town. We were atleast over a thousand (1,000) feet above the ground.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter