My Way Of Saying (Wonwoo x Alya)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Make sure to upvote this scenarioshop if you like my scenarios :) 

Requested by sya_han 

Wonwoo wins Alya's heart in weird, romantic ways.

Alya's POV:

Have you ever had your birthday on a school day? And people usually bring balloons to school? Well, my birthday might as well be everyday because ever since school started, there was never a day where I walked through the school gates without balloons.

I honestly don't even know what, what, where, how this happened but I wouldn't really say I was bothered by it. I guess you can say I had a secret admirer? A week after the whole balloon fiasco started, it became more of a routine. Nowadays, there would always be a message attached to the balloons. It usually said something like, 'You look beautiful today' or 'Your smile is like a shining diamond.' Oh these were so cheesy. But I love it, so it's okay. 

As I made my way to my locker, people stole glances as me, as usual. A girl walking around with balloons everyday. Kinda hard not to miss. They're just jealous. 

I reached my locker, I punched in my locker combination and opened it. When I fully opened my locker, I saw that it was newly decorated with hearts and sticky notes that had cheesy pickup lines written on them. That wasn't all. A few seconds later, an explosion of confetti was shot from the inside of my locker. 

Woah, who could have done this? I looked at the balloons that I was holding. Could it be the same guy? 

I dug through my locker to find my books and found that the surprise wasn't over. There was a little note atttached to the back of my locker. I unfloded it and the writing said: 

Dear Alya,

Did you like my little surprise? I hope it wasn't too much. I figured it was time for me to reveal myself. But not now though. This isn't the only surprise I have planned for today. There's more to come. So look out for them :)

-JW, the Charismatic Sloth

JW? I'm guesing those are his initials. Hm, but I don't know anyone with the initials JW. Except for. . .no way, it's not possible. Jeon Wonwoo? He's way too out of my league. But charismatic sloth? He's too popular, there's no chance. But why do I secretly want it to be him? Snap out of it, Alya. You can't think like that.

Throughout the day, little things had come up like the note had said. Here's just a few things that have happened so far:

1. I solved a jigsaw puzzle that ended saying, 'How can you not like this? This is cute. And it's only the beginning.'

2. Clothes pins were hung up all over the school. I opend one and a slit of paper was attched with the words, 'This is all for you Alya.'

3. Walking past the tennis courts, I noticed some tennis balls were stuck on the fence. I looked at it closer and it read, 'Can't you see I'm tring to get your attention Alya?'

4. Right after lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter