Between Friends (Mingyu x Hyejin x Wonwoo)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning: kinda short, sorry :(

Requested by INSPIRITANDROMEDA

Hyejin falls in love with one of her chilhood bestfriends.

Hyejin's POV:

Grass, trees, cows, and houses were all that passed by as the car kept moving forward. I my lips to prevent them from drying up more than it already was.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"Maybe," replied my girl best friend, Soojung.

"So that's a 'no'?" I asked.

"Just shut up and let me drive. We get there when we get there," she fussed.

"Alright, alright. Sheesh..." Antsy much?

I apologize for being so impatient, I'm just really excited. Today's the day where I get to visit my two favoritte people in the world (besides Soojung), my childhood best friends, Kim Mingyu and Jeon Wonwoo! Man, it's been ages since I've seen their beautiful, ugly faces.

Those names may sound familiar to all of you. For the past four years, Mingyu and Wonwoo have been training with Pledis Entertainment so they could debut in a group called Seventeen. Well, just a litte over a month ago, they finally debuted on May 26, 2015. And I couldn't be more prouder.

Mingyu and Wonwoo worked their asses off for their debut. Their schedules would always be packed with practice, practice, and more practice. There would be days when Mingyu and Wonwoo wouldn't be able to come home from practice because practice was longer than usual or they were just too tired to move. The practice room eventually became their second home. Alongside all the practice times, they still attended school.

I've known both of them since young. We all went to the same elementary scool together. Me and Mingy were in the same class while Wonwoo was a grade above us. Mingyu and Wonwoo were already a pair and since I knew Mingyu, both of them were willing to take me in, forming a trio. During school, we would always play together during recess. Mingyu and I would draw on each other's faces during class. Outside of school activities, Mingyu and Wonwoo came over to my house and continued to mess around.

By the end of middle school, things started to change. Wonwoo auditioned for Pledis Entertainment and luckily, he got in, showcasing his singing. Mingyu was scouted on the street and eventually got in to Pledis along with Wonwoo. At first, it didn't seem like a big deal. But that was only the beginning. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter