Wins Her Heart (Joshua x Mara x Woozi)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry i didn't update this yesterday 

Requested by TheAlmightyOnion 

Mara and Joshua openly flirt with each other and Woozi gets jealous.

Third Person POV:

It's only been a few weeks since Mara graduated high school, nothing much has happened. Mara will soon be going to university in a couple months and to be honest, Mara couldn't believe it. She felt like she wasn't ready. The years went by too fast. It felt like freshman year was only yesterday.

Mara was laying on her bed, staring blankly at her acceptance letter to Stanford. She had absolutely no idea how she was going to the guys. She's been trying not to bring it up everytime she sees them even though she knew they were curious. Seventeen knew that Stanford was her dream college and they always encuraged her to never slack off.

Mara didn't really think this through. Stanford is all the way in California. That's just across the Pacific Ocean. She'll be leaving her family, friends, Seventeen. She didn't want to do that. But life can't give her both. This was a huge opportunity for her and if she didn't take it, then she'd be stupid.

The phone next to Mara's lampshade rang loudly in her ears. Mara sat up and placed the letter down on her side. She picked up her phone, not bothering to check who was calling, and answered the phone.

"Hello?" she greeted.

"Hi Mara!" She recognized that voice and instantly smiled.

"Hey Dino, what's up?"

"Oh, nothing much. What about you?" he asked.

"Nope, nothing. I was just laying in bed before you called," she answered.

"So you're not doing anything right now?" he asked again, his voice turning high-pitched.

"That's great! Do you wanna come over to our dorm? We have a sur-" Dino wasn't able to finish his sentence. All Mara heard was a mumbling sound.

"Idiot, you weren't suppposed to say that to her," Mara heard from the other line.

"So, Mara, what about it? Do you wanna come over?" Dino imerged from the voices in the background.

"Uhm, I guess so. I gave nothing better to do. I'll see in you guys in around 15, 20 minutes?"

"Perfect! We'll see you then!" Dino hung up the phone before Mara could say goodbye.

Still very confused on what just happened, Mara got out of bed and went to her closet. She didn't understand why or how this sudden occasion came up,  there was no event going on, or anything to celebrate. Mara brushed it off and continued to get dressed. In situations like this, Mara would play it safe and wear a pair of light jeans, a clean shirt, and flats to go with it. After looking i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter