Full Attention (Hoshi x Minji)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by MinjiJu

Minji openly flirts with other guys to make Hoshi jealous because he doesn't give her much attention.

Minji's POV:

"Stop moving, you gonna ruin my efforts!" my friend, Sungmi, yelled while doing my makeup. 

"I didn't ask for your efforts!" I shouted back. 

"Girl, it's prom night. Did you really think I was going to miss this opportunity to do your makeup?" Yes.

"Whatever. Are you done yet?" I asked desperately.

"Almost. You need to put on some lipstick." But I hate lipstick. 

While Sungmi turned around to get the lipstick out of her makeup bag, I silently gagged at the thought of lipstick on my mouth. Sungmi turned back to me and held two lipsticks that looked exactly the same (at least to me).

"I have two. Which one do you want?" she asked.

"Does it matter? They look exactly the same," I stated.

Sungmi gasped at my remark. "No they are not. One is clearly lighter than the other." 

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, okay. Calm down. You choose for me. You're the makeup expert."

Sungmi carefully examined both lipsticks she had in her hand. she decided to go for the one that was 'clearly lighter than the other.' She attentively applied the lipstick on my lips and wiped off any extract.

"Done!"

"Finally," I sighed.

Sungmi grabbed the mirror on her makeup table and held it up so I was able to see my face. "This has probably been the best work I've done so far. You look gorgeous."

I scanned my face, tilting my head from side to side, admiring Sungmi's work. "I agree. You did a really good job."

I stood up from my seat and checked the full length mirror. Sungmi went beside me and looked at me with proud eyes. "Awe, look at my baby Minji. She's grown so much," she said with a cute voice while pinching my cheeks.

I snatched her hand away when she pinched my cheek too hard. "Stop it, now you're the one ruining your own effort."

Sungmi just giggled and fixed the hair that was on my face. "You ready to go?"

"Yup. You?"

Sungmi grabbed her little purse on the table and put it on her shoulder. "Let's do this."

I originally didn't want to go to prom. I don't like going to school dance in the first place. The music was too loud, the room would be almost pitch black, and people don't usually go to prom to dance (if you know what I mean). The only reason I'm here is because Sungmi begged me to come with her. She complained that we were seniors and that we would never experience this again. Or something like that. I'm just here to make her happy. 

Looking around, I surprised to see that I wasn't th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter