Slipped (Vernon x Yena)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE SUPPORT VERNON ON SMTM4.    

Requested by unimportant-

Hansol is shy when Yena comes in during practice only to give him school work.  

Yena's POV:

Don't you just hate it when you have homework due on Monday or a project due on the same day? And if you're like any other average teenager (like me), you set all that aside for the weekend. Or maybe just on Sunday. Cuz Saturday's are fun days. 

And here I am. Sitting in my room. With a pile of homework on my desk. On this beautiful Sunday. Ugh, why can't I just be homeschooled?

"Cuz you don't need to be," a sudden voice filled the room.

I looked behind me and saw my friend, Yuri, standing outside the window.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was I thinking out loud again?"

"Yes, yes you were," said Yuri. She opened the window screen and entered my room through the window. "Why would you want to be homeschooled anyways? You wouldn't have any friends. You wouldn't have all this." Yuri made a bunch of model poses to prove her point.

"Yeah, you're right. But I would give up anything, if that would mean I wouldn't have to do all this homework. At least when you're homeschooled you actually have time to do it."

"True, true. Very true. But you should still have to do it. It either way."

"Yuri, my friend, you make a very good point."

"Thank you, thank you." Yuri took a few bows. "I know, I'm a genius. No need to tell me."

I kicked the back of her knees causing her to fall on my bed, face down. "Shut up. Not everyone is as smart as you. Now help me do my homework."

"What do you even have to do?"

I pointed at the pile of papers and books on my desk. "All that."

"You procrastinate so much," Yuri said while shaking her head.

"Oh you have no idea. I'm practically the queen of procrastination."

Thirty minutes into the intense homework session, we drifted ourselves into the diamond life. As of right now, we are currently watching all the different versions of the 'Adore U' music video.

"How many versions are they gonna make? Cuz I'm not complaining. They can make 400,000 and I'd watch and love every singly one of them," commented Yuri.

"Okay. Who's your favorite member?" I asked Yuri.

"What? Are you actually asking me that question? I can't just choose one!"

"You've got 5 se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter