Up Close (Woozi x Yerin)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope to redeem myself after writing this scenario cuz the last one was eh.

BEFORE YOU READ: I used information in this scenario that may or may not be true. Do not take it seriously. I just used it to develop the plot.  

Requested by UruhaGazzettE

Yerin is Seventeen's stylist and likes Woozi.

Yerin's POV:

For all the girls out there that think they have a hard time finding what to wear for whatever a occasion, I want you to tell that to my face. I dare you. If you think that choosing an outfit for the day is hard, try choosing outfits for 13 other people beside yourself. And they're all boys.

Managing Seventeen's clothing surely wasn't an easy task. I want to capture each member's personality through their clothing without giving too much away. I'm also in charge of making sure the clothes match the concept but still look stylish. I've known the boys for quite some time now. I became their stylist since their first ever showcase. In spite of being their stylist, I'm only 18 years old (international age). Their sense of fashion isn't so different than your average teen boy. 

July 1, 2015 was their performance on Show Champion. I wanted to bring back the red and black outfits for this one. I thought the red color brought a lot of attention from the audience. Plus, they look super good in red.

Every outfit had three basic colors: red, black, and white. Some colors showed more than others depending on the member. Seungcheol, Dokyum, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and The8 were to wear black shirts with a hint of red and white. Seungkwan and Jeonghan had red shirts on with a white undershirt and black shorts. Jun, Hoshi, Vernon, Joshua, and Dino wore white shirts, black bottoms and a red flannel. 

The only person that was really different from the others was Woozi. He was supposed to wear a whirte shirt with the Seventeen  logo along the collar (where a pocket would be) and red shorts. I thought it made him stand out. His style preference was just a tad bit different from the rest of the members.

I knew about his insecurities. He didn't have to tell me. During the years of being their stylist, I noticed right off the bat that he was insecure about his height. He was the shortest among all the members. He was also insecure about his weight. He may be short but that doesn't mean he was light weight.

I made sure that Woozi was comfortable and confident in the clothes that he wore. On and off stage. Being considerate of his height, I made him wear shorts. Trying to find jeans in his size was quite tricky. And he looked better in shorts, in my opinion. To hide his weight, I suggested he wear sweatshirts or hoodies. At first, he didn't really like the idea because of the weather changes. It took him some time before he started to get used to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter