An Act (S.Coups x You)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by bedazzledinblack

DK's little sister argues with Seungcheol a lot and the members do something about it.

Your POV:

Summertime is always great in California. If you get past the fact that the weather is always over 80 degrees Fahrenheit almost everyday, it's fun to go outside all the time. Go to the beach, shop, tan, swim. Summer clothing was the best part. Dressing down, instead of dressing up. It's like everything you see in the movies, but better. Being able to live here is such a pleasure...

Unless your brother comes to visit you, along with 12 other boys.

At about 8 in the morning, I was woken up when I heard a ringing from inside the house. I got up from bed and went to the front door. I was far too lazy to change or even check who it was. I opened the door with my eyelids half opened and my hair a complete mess. Once the door was fully opened, I was greeted by 13 boys.

"Hi Dokyum's little sister!" they yelled in unison. 

Their yelling made my eyes shot wide open. After my vision was cleared and I got the chance to evalute the situation that was bestowed upon me, I moaned really loudly and shut the door on their face. 

Being too sluggish to walk all the way over to my bedroom, I sunk myself on the coach and closed my eyes. My time of relaxation didn't last for very long. I heard the front door open and footsteps walking this way. Damn it, I forgot to lock the door. 

"Hey sis, why did you close the door on us?" my older brother, Dokyum, asked. 

My body was still laid on the coach, my face completely on the pillow.

"Yeah, what the hell? That was rude," a voice said. A voice I know very well. I tilted my head to the side to face the gang. 

"Oh, but it's you, Seungcheol. It was totally necessary. Slamming the door would have done your face some good." I gave him a quirky smile and banged my head back on the pillow.  

"You're right. It would have made my face more handsome," he said back to me. I didn't have to look at him to see a smirk plastered on his face. I mumbled a quiet 'whatever' and tried my best to ignore him.

"Oh my gosh, we just got here and they're already arguing," someone else whispered. I heard that. 

"What are you wearing? It looks like you're half ." Seungcheol made another remark.

I finally sat up to straighten up my outfit, pajama shorts and a crop top. "Cuz it's California. It gets really really hot. Have you not learned anything from Joshua?  That said, what are you wearing? You might light up on fire with that on." Seungcheol's choice of clothing was a pair of baggy jeans and a hoodie. Stupid. 

"Are you imlpying that I'm hot?"

I paid no attention to his comment and asked my brother, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here on vacation. Celebrating a month since our debut," he said with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter