Everyday (Wonwoo x Alya)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not a sequel btw

Requested by sya_han

Wonwoo notices that Alya always waits for them outside of Pledis Ent.

Alya's POV:

"So, are you still planning to wait for Wonwoo today?" my friend asked.

"For as long as it takes." I said

"Why? You've been doing this is for the past week. You're gonna get sick. I worry about you."

"And I worry about Wonwoo just as much as you about me. And you, I worry about you too."

My friend let out a heavy sigh. "Okay, fine. Go ahead. There's no stopping you. Just be careful. Take care of yourself, okay?"

"Will do." I gave her a reassuring smile. "You should go. It's getting late."

"M'kay. I'll see you tomorrow."

We exchanged our goodbyes and shared one last hug before we parted ways. My friend went home and my destination was to the Pledis Entertainment building.

For the past few months, I've been waiting for my friend, Wonwoo, to finish his training for the day so we can walk home together. The first couple of weeks were fine. I would come in, sit for no longer than an hour, and Wonwoo would come out all sweaty and tired. Before we would leave, I always packed him something to eat after practice. We would consume the food to get energy so we could walk home.

If you were to ask why I go through all this trouble for Wonwoo, I honestly don't know. Ever since he entered Pledis Entertainment a couple of years ago, I knew things were going to change. We had little to no time to hang out or even see each other and only made me worry about him more. I didn't know if he was over working himself or if he was eating right. Waiting for him everday was the least I can do for him.

I understood that they were going to debut in a few weeks. That means that they were working harder than they were before. They spent the whole day practicing. Some members would stay in the practice room over night and wouldn't go home. I know that they've been losing sleep because of practice and the number of members that have to get ready in the morning.

I would sometimes go to the Pledis building and Wonwoo would still be at practice at 2am. Nevertheless, I waited for him. I often sleep in the lobby during the night. If the building was locked I would just sit outside, placing my bag as a pillow. When I wake up, he would already be gone or he went back to practice.

It was 11:30pm when I entered the Pledis building. The place was almost empty but I heard the sound of music coming from upstairs. Knowing it was Wonwoo and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter