Dogsitting (Wonwoo x Mina)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by jeonwonwoos

[Author's choice] Wonwoo's girlfriend, Mina, has to dog sit and brings the dog over to play.

Mina's POV:

It was a clear Sunday morning. I originally didn't have anything planned for today, so I planted my on my couch in the living room and my TV. This is a perfect time to catch up on my K-dramas. Oh, Mask is on! I haven't watched that in forever.

In the middle of the show's into song, I heard the door bell ring. I got off the couch and fetched my robe to cover most of my appearance. I would look through the peep hole but I'm too short. When I opened the door, Mrs. Yoon, my next door neighbor, was standing on my door step with her dog, Chica {chee-ka}.

"Oh, good morning Mrs. Yoon. What brings you here?" I smiled while I crossed my arms to keep the robe from falling.

"Good morning to you, too darling. Look, I know this is short noticed, but I was wondering if you could babysit Chica for me? Me and Mr. Yoon are going on vacation for a couple of days and the hotel that we'll be staying at won't allow dogs. Do you mind looking after her for a while? If not, we can ask someone else." 

"No, I don't mind. I'd be glad to watch Chica for a couple of days." I bent over to pet Chica on the head. Chica responded by my hand. This isn't the first time I had to dog sit Chica. Whenever the Yoons had to run an errand, they would call me over to look after Chica while they were gone. Me and Chica are in very good terms.

"Thank you so much, Mina! You're the only person we trust to dog sit Chica. She seems to really really like you."

"It's my pleasure, Mrs. Yoon. Have a nice vacation with Mr. Yoon. Don't do anything you'll regret doing afterwords!"

Mrs. Yoon let out a humorous laugh and began to turn her body around. "Will do, sweetheart. Take good care of Chica." With that, she was off. 

"Come on, Chica. Let's go!" I motioned Chica to come inside the house and her tail swayed vigorously as she ran to the living room. Wow. Chica has been her so many times, she's already familiarized with my home. 

Chica was patiently waiting for me in the living room, sitting on the couch. I sat beside Chica and looked at her with anticipating eyes. 

"So, Chica. What do you wanna do today? Do wanna go outside and fetch the ball?"

Chica just sat there with a blank expression.

"No. What about we go to the park to buy ice cream and watch an outdoor movie?"

Still no reaction.

"Puppy carwash?"

Nope, nothing.

For every suggestion I threw at her, her face didn't change one bit. Racing, pulling, flyball, carting, hiking, rollerblade. And still no response. 

"Well, I've run out of ideas." I slumped down on the couch and thought for a while. "Maybe Wonwoo has any ideas. Come on, Chica. You're gonna meet my boyfriend."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter