Always Has A Meaning Pt. 1 (Dino x Allegra)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by sparklingwings

Dino really likes the gift Allegra gave him at a fansign.

Dino's POV:

[Fansign #1]

"Manager hyung, where are we going for our first fansign?" I asked our manager. 

"Yeongdeungpo."

"Ah, okay." I nodded in acknowledgement.

When we arrived at the site, I was shocked to see so many people already there. A mass of people filled the ground level. I looked up and I saw that there was more people waiting on the second floor. All around people were constantly taking pictures.

After saying our intro and individually introducing ourselves, me and the hyungs sat down in our respective seating arrangement. I was somewhere in the middle close to the right. Butterflies were fluttering my stomach. No, it felt like an entire zoo was running in my stomach. 

Fans came by, one by one. They came with things they wanted us to sign. They gave us various gifts, such as headbands, letters, clothes, toys, etc. Almost all the fans took this opportunity to ask us questions and communicate with us. Some had the most eye-boggling questions. I tried to answer them to the best of my ability. Throughout the fansign, I was so happy and nervous that I unintentionally did aegyo to the fans and to the camera.

The fansign was nearing to an end and there was only a few fans waiting. The very last fan came up to me with my photocard in one hand and hid her other hand behind her back.

"Hello! Thank you for coming and wanting to meet us. I apologize for the really long wait," I said to the fan. 

"That's okay. No need to apologize," she said in a rather calm and soothing voice. She placed the photocard on the table so I could sign it. 

After signing the card, I asked if she had any questions she wanted to ask me. She pondered at the thought. "It's not so much of a question. But I do want to tell you something."

"Oh, okay. Do you want to write it down?" 

She gave me a nod and picked up the pen and paper. I watched her write down the note on the piece of paper. I couldn't make out what she was writing because her hand was covering most of the writing, but it seemed to be quite a lot.  

Once she was done, she folded in half and happily gave it to me. "Oh, before I leave, this is for you." She pulled out a lavender rose from behind her back and handed it to me.

Woah. I thought this rose was fascinating. There was so sign of thorns on the rose to begin with and color stood out so much. It was truly lovely to look at.

Her back was towards me as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter