Bunny Valentines

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you looking at Unnie?”

“…”

“Irene – Unnie…”

“…”

“Baechu – Unnie…”

“…”

 

The youngest turned to the side and saw Wendy busying herself in the kitchen.

 

“Wendy – Unnie!”

 

“Yes?” The young chef replied with a melodious voice while her hands expertly whipped the batter in hand.

 

“Why is Irene – Unnie staring at her tablet?”

“She is?” Wendy peeked and frowned at how their leader was glaring at her tablet.

“Unnie? Is there something wrong?” Wendy walked over to the living room but there was still no sign of movement from the bear loving bunny.

“…”

“Unnie… Is there something you want to search in the internet? Yeri can help…”

“Seulgi hasn’t messaged me all day.”

 

The two other members sat down and checked what Irene was staring at. It seemed to be a private chatroom the two lovers share. From the looks of it, the bear was indeed not responding to their leader.

 

“Did she say anything before going out?”

“No. I was planning to have dinner with her tonight. Now my surprise is completely ruined.”

“Is that the reservation you asked me to book for you on her birthday?” Yeri asked giving the older girl a hug.

“Yes. She was talking about that restaurant for weeks. She wanted to try the beef there. You know how she is when it comes meat.”

“I’ll try calling her.” Wendy wiped her hand with the apron before fishing her phone out the pocket.

“I tried. She hasn’t been answering my calls. Manager Unnie was supposed to be with her but she wasn’t picking up as well.”

 

Wendy looked over to Yeri who simply shrugged her shoulder.

 

“Maybe she went out with her friends?”

“It’s Valentines tomorrow.” Irene made a pout as she placed her chin on the coffee table.

 

The younger girls finally smiled. Now that was the problem. Ordinarily, it was okay for Irene to be away from Seulgi. It's Valentines! She wanted to have a date with her girlfriend! 

 

“So you wanted to prepare for your date this time around huh?” Yeri grinned as she tried to give the eldest a playful nudge.

“Of course I did. I mean. She gets to plan most of them since we got together. Wendy helps her out I know, but still… You know what I mean…”

“We understand. But at least it’s tomorrow right?”

“Yeah… But…”

“But?” The younger girls asked in unison.

“We all have stuff to do tomorrow. She hasn't asked me out either so I don’t know…”

 

The two girls gave their Unnie a kiss on both cheeks before giving her a reassuring smile.

 

“It will go well Unnie. Besides, you can always reschedule the reservation. We can help. “

“But it’s not Valentines anymore.”

“Oh come on Unnie. Do you really need Valentine’s Day to make a date special for Seulgi?” Wendy asked with eyebrows raised.

 

Come to think of it, Seulgi wasn’t one to celebrate anniversaries. She would randomly ask Irene out by themselves or with the members. The elder girl wasn’t really sure if that was the type of date her girlfriend likes but it was certainly the most common. Seulgi wasn't as touchy in public too. Perhaps because there was too much in their plate or it felt safer to just watch movies together at home. All in all, maybe this wasn’t what Seulgi wanted.

 

It was either that or Irene was really just thinking too much.

 

@@@@@@@

 

She was fuming.

Like literally ablaze.

 

How could she not?

 

For the hours, she had waited for Seulgi to return home. When the bear did, she finds the her exhausted because she hung out with her friends.

 

How did she find out?

 

Mijoo sent her a message asking if Seulgi had already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter