Actress Bae

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was a little warm but spring never felt so enticing to Seulgi. The flowers bloom vibrantly. One particular flower in the dorm made it all the more special.

She arrives with Yeri after a short walk in the park and her eyes immediately falls onto the said flower.

Said flower was standing with her back facing Seulgi, arms gripping the counter.

The smile on her lips disappears as she notices said flower’s facial expression.

“Hyunnie?” She asks and walks over.

Yeri eyed them before quickly locking herself in their room. Seulgi had been out with her brother every night for the past week and she had been shielded regarding the issue that rose in her absence. Irene had requested this from the other girls and their managers. They all agree that she should spend more time with her brother. Something the situation would have hindered if she had known about it. Irene for one wouldn’t want to worry her girlfriend. They were all confident that the company would be able to sort things out.

Unfortunately it does take time.

Taking that much time meant fear for her mother and her sister.

“Hyunnie…” Seulgi called once again and settle her hand on Irene’s waist.

The older girl turns and immediately throws her arms around her girlfriend’s neck.

Her warmth made her heart feel a little relieved. Irene relishes being wrapped in Seulgi’s embrace, something that grew tighter by the second. She looked up to Seulgi and those eyes were now filled with worry. Irene smiles and stands on her toes to kiss those lips she had missed all day long. Her girlfriend accepts it and returns it with her own. Before they could escalate to anything further, Irene’s phone vibrates from her pocket, surprising Seulgi in the process.

“Mom?” She answers while settling her free hand on Seulgi’s chest.

 The younger girl takes a hint and uses her other hand to entwine their fingers. Irene’s eyes settled on those hands and smiles.

“They said I can go tomorrow. I will see you then. Take care okay?”

She ends the call and sees Seulgi’s confused expression. They haven’t talked about her leaving for Daegu anytime soon, but the situation warranted she should check on her family as soon as possible.

“I just need to go home tomorrow.”

“Why? Is there a problem? You still have schedules.”

Should she tell her? The papers were bound to release it in a few hours. Or at least she expects fans to worry about it on social network sites.

“Someone hacked into my account. Or at least I accidentally added out of my own carelessness. We are trying to fix it. I just need to see my family for a couple of days.”

Seulgi breathed out before combing Irene’s hair with her fingers. The older girl had to close her eyes at the outright feeling of being caressed.

“I’m coming home with you.” Seulgi declares and Irene opened her eyes to see how worried the bear looks.

“You do know this would be the first time you’d be coming home with me as my girlfriend.”

“I don’t care. I just want to make sure you get back to the dorm safely.”

“I will… There’s no need to worry. Manager-Unnie will be with me. She has to help with some police stuff for my family.”

“…”

Seulgi let’s go of her and Irene had to frown at their lost of contact.

“Are you angry?”

“No… Why should I be?” It came off sarcastic and Irene knows Seulgi is upset.

She wasn’t one to use such a voice.

Hearing it should worry anyone.

“I’m sorry love, but it is personal…” By the time the words left Irene’s lips, she regretted it.

“Personal? I’m your girlfriend. Do you think it isn’t that personal for me to be part of this? To whatever it is happening.”

“Please understand, the more you’re dragged into it, the more it would get bigger.”

“I don’t care what it is!!!! I just want to keep you safe! Is that so hard to understand Bae Joohyun?” Seulgi shakes her head and quickly turns around to hide in her room.

Irene tries to follow but the door was shut in her face.

She knocks softly, heart breaking at the thought of upsetting her bear. But Irene didn’t have a choice. No matter how valiant her bear’s intentions are, it would make the situation worse. Not only will Irene’s family be targeted, sasaeng fans would take notice of Seulgi’s family as well. Their relationship may turn out for the worse for their careers if Irene allows her bear to take action.

“I’m sorry…” She whispers but does not hear any reply.

She turns around and finds the other three members eyeing her with apologetic faces.

“Take care of her while I am gone?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter