When Fanfictions Attack Part 3

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

vitaamor requested this part so here you go.

 

 

A young apprentice sat across her mentor as the words of wisdom left her lips.

She listened intently.

Words of wisdom

“So if she’s going down the stairs and you notice she is by herself, what do you do?”

The apprentice frowns and thinks carefully.

Very carefully

For with every wrong answer there was going to be a penalty; Punishments which the apprentice would rather not experience.

“Go down too?” She answers and gets a flick on the forehead.

“No…” The master sighs.

“You have to give her your hand and assist her. Next!” The mentor shook her head and reads from the cheat cards again.

“If she needs to sit on a chair and you have an available chair beside you, what do you do?”

The student thinks hard again, longer this time. The teacher hopes that she would answer correctly.

She had hoped too much.

“Sit and wait for her to sit down?”

FLICK!

“You make sure she doesn’t slip! You hold out your hand!” The master sighs.

“This is harder than I thought.”

@@@@@@@

Joy and Yeri tilted their head to the side while watching the 94-liners talk. Once in a while Wendy would flick Seulgi’s forehead as if she did something wrong.

Irene walks into the scene and watches from behind the maknae. She squints her eyes, wondering why the two younger girls did not approach their 94-liners.

“What are they doing?” She whispers unsure if she should keep the silence since Wendy and Seulgi seemed to be concentrating.

“I heard that Wendy-Unnie is traning Seulgi-Unnie.” Joy replied not looking at their leader.

“But as of the moment, all we could see is Seulgi-Unnie getting hit on the forehead. Look Unnie, its swelling.” Yeri pointed and true enough her girlfriend’s forehead already had a visible red bump.

Worriedly she walks over to where the 94-liners sat and prevented the Canadian from giving her girlfriend another flick on the forehead.

To her surprise, Seulgi whined when she stopped Wendy’s hand.

“Hyunnie, you’re interrupting my training!”

“What training?” Irene asked kneeling down to check on Seulgi’s forehead. There was definitely a bump.

“It’s my GentleWan Training!”

“GentleWan What?” Irene frowned although the word seemed oddly familiar.

“Seulgi had been reading some fics depicting her as something of extreme airhead and dumb. She does like the fics but would rather not be another THAT IDIOT KANG or the silly vampire in SPELL.”

“Mwo?” Irene frowned in confusion as Seulgi played with her fingers like a kid.

She turns her gaze to her girlfriend who was now adorably biting her lips as she played.

Definitely like a kid

“You should read it. You would be lucky if Seulgi doesn’t mir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter