She Got a Girlfriend

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive our Bear for being so aloof around Irene. Keep it burning. SeulRene is still Seulrene. Lots of Love, right there, in the heart. <3

 

 

Now it was supposed to be an ordinary day for these High School friends.

An ordinary day where having lunch outside a perfect school day was in order.

It would have been if ordinary if they weren’t all surprised.

Wendy spilled her drink.

Joy’s jaw just dropped.

Yeri, well Yeri is being giddy.

“Well do you think you have the time?” Seulgi asked, her face mirroring someone who is experiencing constipation.

It was hard enough to ask her friends out. Since usually they do go out together.

It just became harder because she had to introduce her.

She can’t even say the words.

Somehow in her heart, her friends would have a hard time believing her.

Clearing , Wendy raised her hand and was about to say something. But then she realized there was something different with their friend.

She looked different but Wendy couldn’t point it out.

Then she saw it.

Seulgi had a shiny diamond thing on her finger.

She was wearing a diamond ring.

“Did you just get engaged with someone we don’t know?”

The words sunk to Yeri and Joy’s brain and the two almost fell on the grass.

“Oh no!" No! She said it is a promise ring.” Seulgi frowns and fiddles with the ring.

“I couldn’t say no…”

“Wait you have a girlfriend?!?!?” Joy finally asked moving closer to Seulgi making Wendy fall off the bench.

“Sorry honey… I was surprised!” The tallest among the four scrambles to help her girlfriend stand up while Yeri stands and takes a seat beside the oldest.

“So Seulgi-Unnie… Where did you meet?”

“She um… Her family… Owns the school?”

“Wae?” The three asked, Wendy already sitting on Joy’s lap as they talk.

“Yes. Um... She usually makes rounds behind the gym.”

“Where you usually work out?” Joy asks remembering the bear’s habitat.

“Yeah… She uh… Kind of saw me that day.”

“And…?” Wendy poked on.

Seulgi tried to catch her breath. She had to let loose. She was frustrated that her grades weren’t getting any better. Finishing one last sit up, Seulgi stares at the trees.

This had always been a nice spot to relax. She had always felt awkward whenever she was with Joy and Wendy. Yeri was always there for her, but the younger girl didn’t need the big girl problems. Seulgi wanted her dongsaeng to stay happy growing up. Hence, finding this secluded spot.

The students rarely go by the back door of the gym and since the school was nearly a vast field, there rest didn’t take notice.

Seulgi did.

The wind

The trees

The flowers

Everything about nature soothes Seulgi.

The constancy

The stillness

Imagine when someone comes along and changes all of it.

“You should be in class now.”

The voice startles Seulgi and she almost trips as she stood up.

She hears a giggle and finally sees a girl in her midst.

She stops and stares at her big round eyes.

Her jet black hair

Her white skin

It didn’t help that the girl wore a black top.

She was definitely mesmerizing.

“I said you should be in class now. You can’t stay here.”

Seulgi shakes her head and turns away.

She didn’t look back and headed to the showers. Math wasn’t really her friend. She’d rather skip it since she was failing.

It didn’t help that the girl kept her gaze on her till she walked away.

The next day Seulgi hid herself on her not so secret place again.

She hoped the girl wouldn’t pass by. But she also hoped the girl would drop by again. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter