They Never Dated

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members were watching RADIO STAR’s episode with Seulgi. Their baby bear slept peacefully on Irene’s lap, not really having a care in the world.

As it started, Wendy was already cringing at the comments thrown by Kyuhyun. It was passed as a joke but a little offhand considering he was from the same company.

The four members watched rather animatedly.

“They are still pressing even though she said she doesn’t think about him that way.” The Canadian grumbled obviously displeased.

“It’s how they get viewers. Leave them be, Wendy-Unnie. Seulgi-Unnie said she enjoyed her guesting. I suppose she just didn’t care about that stuff anymore. Well, she has Irene-Unnie anyway. Why would she need anybody else?” Joy smirked earning a pinch on the side from the eldest.

“Well at least Heechul-Oppa helped a bit. It’s like he brought a note written in stone already. Kang Seulgi didn’t really take time to notice Kyuhyun. How could she? Two years during her training, she was going out with Krystal-Unnie. When she debut and lost touch with Seulgi-Unnie, Irene-Unnie came into the picture.”

“Talk about not dating…” Joy rolled her eyes earning a slap from Irene again.

“Unnie, what was it like? I mean, when did you two started going out?”

Wendy smirked as if she already knew the answer. She checked their baby bear who was now hugging Irene’s waist as she slept.

“Are we doing this now? We’re still watching.”

“Multi-task Irene-Unnie… Multi-task…” Yeri spoke in English earning a scowl from Joy.

“We never really talked about it. It came out naturally for both of us.”

“So the time you said you were riding bikes on the Han River, was just the two of you?” Yeri asked.

Irene noticed that the program was now forgotten and the members attention was on her.

She smiled.

They are their family.

No secrets.

“Well, most of the time yes. But Seungyeon was there too. Sometimes if Krystal was home, she would tag along too. They were still dating a few months after her debut.”

“Did it hurt Unnie?” Joy asked settling herself on the carpeted floor with the three Unnies.

“At first it didn’t bother me. I knew they were together for a long time before I even became a trainee. But when the skin ship became too much, I had this weird feeling inside my stomach.”

“But Seulgi-Unnie doesn’t like skin ship.”

“It’s different with Krystal-ssi.” Wendy replied standing up to get some popcorn.

“Ooohhh… So what made you closer?”

“We danced.”

“Eh?” Yeri cocked her head to the side surprised at the same time curious.

“Seulgi’s the type who expresses her feelings through dancing or singing. I felt her through dancing. Before the videos, Seulgi practiced hard. One day I found her dancing this y dance and asked if she could teach me. We talk yes. But we never had a long conversation. That dance was probably our first date.” Irene smiled as she reminisced.

Her fingers unconsciously ran through Seulgi’s hair making her stir.

“Hyunnie… Stop…” Their baby bear mumbled then snored again.

“So okay, that’s how it all started. But how did you end up realizing you actually like that dumb bear.”

Irene laughed a bit.

“Funny you should ask…” Wendy cut in the conversation with a bowl of popcorn in her hand.

“She tripped and accidently kissed me while we practiced the early stages of be natural.”

“But I was there already? How come I didn’t notice?”

“How would you notice these two hardly showed emotion. Well, yeah Seulgi was as transparent as her face but Irene-Unnie didn’t allow herself to make her feelings known.” Wendy crinkled her nose.

“So you mean, you were like, dating her exclusively but not real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter