Palpitations

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Found a Seulrene FMV on youtube which made me think about this. 

Check it here: https://youtu.be/acZooW4D3EI

In Wendy’s words, her palpitations could be an onset of a medical condition.

Seulgi knew better.

Her palpitations were not medically induced.

They were because of something else.

The restless heart beats have become normal to her when she was around. It took time to get used to but eventually Seulgi learned to just herself drown in the emotions silently. A smile would creep on her lips whenever her heart palpitated. The flutter on her chest would start with her smile and then how she moves. Everything would reach its peak with the feel on her skin against hers.

But this was different.

The palpitations were to an extent more than usual and her chest was feeling heavier by the second.

She wanted to relax but couldn’t. Her body felt weak because these feelings were worse than how she felt after over exercising. She tried to distract herself but nothing worked.

How could it work when she was this close to her?

How could it work if the object of her affections was just opposite the wall of the room she was in?

Seulgi sat up then laid herself on the bed again.

This was crazy.

How could she feel so much in so little time?

She checked her phone and there was still nothing.

 Perhaps it would have been wise to have left the dorm for the meantime.

She concentrated and closed her eyes. She let her mind drift to practice. But it only made the palpitations worse.

She watched her earlier today. Every move was perfect and that face exuded so much charm she actually found it hard to breathe. She remembered trying to focus but failing. Because when those arms playfully held hers, she felt her heart finally skip a beat.

The agony of feeling her skin against hers was never really enough. The sensation ignited more within her she could barely stop herself as they were standing face to face. Her jaw lightly dropped as she watched those beads of sweat fall down from her forehead. It didn’t help that the other girl wiped hers with her face painfully close.

So close she could feel her breath.

So close she could lean further and kiss her.

It doesn’t help that the memory made the palpitations more erratic.

She remembered those fingers and how they traced the curve of her face.

She remembered balling hands to a fist to prevent herself from pulling her closer.

Seulgi placed a hand on her face. This had to stop. She can’t survive any longer if she continued to think those thoughts. So instead of such good thoughts, Seulgi focused on how the other girl seemed to like other people around her.

How she would look at that guy

How she would smile at their friend

Or how she would leave Seulgi once there were other people around

She felt the palpitations subside but there was pain in her chest. Those thoughts meant she was acknowledging the fact she would never like Seulgi romantically.

Checking her phone she then realized, what she did might have been wrong.

She could be so dead w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter