The Wishing Tree

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene got invited to an APink dinner after work. It was unusual but she simply couldn’t deny them. After all, if they won, Irene would have danced to their song.

The group was full of energy that afterwards they invited her to sing karaoke. Hayoung and Eunji took care of her. She had fun. But on her way home she realized that she had forgotten all about her phone.

She promised Seulgi she would call after the taping.

Not only did she forget to call her girlfriend, she also forgot to ask their manager oppa to inform anyone as well. But he would do it on his own right?

She finally dialed her girlfriend's number only to find out that it was out of reach.

Irene stared at her phone trying to see if she indeed dialed Seulgi’s number.

“Something wrong Unnie?” Hayoung asked as she noticed her worried expression.

“Aniyo… It’s just I can’t contact Seulgi…”

“Do you want to use my phone?” Bomi offered and she thankfully accepted it.

Surprisingly her girlfriend’s phone rang.

“Anneyohaseyeo Bomi-Unnie…”

“Yah! Seulgi-ah! Why can’t I call your phone?” Irene heard a sigh on the other end.

She meant it as a joke but was it seemed Seulgi upset with her.

“Seulgi-ah…” She tried to soothe her bear but it seemed the younger girl was definitely not in the mood to talk.

“Manager-Unnie already talked to manager oppa. I have to go now Unnie…”

The line went dead.

She called her Unnie.

“Aish… that brat…” Irene sighed.

Perhaps Seulgi was feeling jealous over the dinner. But then again, Seulgi wasn’t the jealous. It had been the case since they got together.

So why was her bear upset?

“Unnie I think she blocked your number that why you can’t call.” Hayoung mentioned which made her nose flare.

Bomi face palmed, she already knew that. Now Red Velvet was going to see angry Bae over Kang Seulgi.

@@@@@@@

Irene arrived into a quiet dorm. Yeri and Joy greeted her briefly. The two youngsters were watching something on television. It wasn’t a school night so she just walked past them to get into her room with Yeri.

After a change of clothes, Irene went over to her girlfriend’s room only to find the bear sleeping. Wendy was reading something on her iPAD when she looked up to her.

Her friend looked at her as if disappointed with something.

“What?” She asked careful not to sound too loud to wake up the sleeping girl.

“Don’t be mad at her. She was just worried.”

“Why would she be worried?”

Wendy motioned her to sit beside her and showed the picture of the wishing tree note.

“Is this a joke?”

“I don’t know Unnie. But Seulgi didn’t take it lightly. She actually picked up Yeri from the company today, even Joy. She bugged me all day asking me if I was at home or if I went out by myself.”

“And I, who promised would call never did.” The older girl sighed which made Wendy smile a little.

“She wanted to come pick you up with manager-unnie. But she said manager-oppa was with you so there wasn’t going to be a problem. I tried to tell her not to worry but I guess she couldn’t stop herself. You weren’t at arms-length.”

“Did manager-oppa call you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter