Why I am so worried about it?

I Found You (Special One~)

Eli's POV

"Noona!!!" Dongho called her. Then she smiled at her. The boys saw Jihae came out from the door with Gikwang.

"Gikwang?!" we said in unison. She's with Gikwang?

"Hey guys." he greeted them.

"Hey Hyung!" Dongho said as he tap his shoulder. The he smiled at him.

"Hey Gikwang, what are you doing here?" Soohyun asked while smiling.

"I came here to help Jihae carry the box." he said as he looked at Jihae then she smiled.

"Here's the coffee." she called us. 

"Thank you so much!" they thanked her.

"Wow, you're such a gentleman." Soohyun said. Then he smiled at him. 

"Oh guys I'm sorry I have to go now." Gikwang said. 

"Thanks again Gikwang-oppa." she said with a smile. 

" It's ok. No problem." he said. "By the way, Can I have your number?" he said shyly.

"Ok." she chuckled then they exchange number. After that Gikwang said goodbye to us and he went out from our practice room.

Does Gikwang like her? Why I am so worried about it? Aisshhh~ Snap out of it Eli! But I felt something strange in myself right now.

"Hey bro, are you ok?" Aj asked me as he tap in my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I nodded. And took a sip in my coffee.


Suddenly their manager came out from the door.

"Jihae?" he called Jihae. Then she looked at her uncle.

"Uh.. ne uncle?" she said.

"Your dad called me, he said that you're moving out to your new house." he said.

"Uh..? New house?" she asked. Then the boys looked at each other.

"Yes, you have a new house, you're dad bought it for you." he said as he smiled.

"Oh? When I will start moving?" she asked as she stood up from the couch.

"Your dad wants you to move as soon as possible." he said.

"Oh ok. Maybe tomorrow." she said calmly.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KORwJ5aXI5E&feature=related: listen to this while reading this chapter. :)

@ Dae-ho's House

The boys was resting in their room. Their manager is resting in his room. But Jihae can't feel asleep. Then she decided to went out from her room. The living room was in silent. She went to the terrace.

luxury-villa-south-france-16.jpg

She can felt the cold breeze that flow in the air. She saw the beautiful view at the sky, that makes her to stared it. She kept staring at the beautiful city view of Seoul. Even though Seoul is a wonderful city but still Chicago is her hometown. Suddenly she remembered her past relationship. 

Behind this beautiful and quite girl is have a sad past relationship. Xian Jung was her first love, they in love with each other. But one day, Xian's family decided to have a arranged marriage their son to another girl. The sad about this was Xian is starting to like this girl. That's why Nicole(Jihae) decided to broke up with him, even though she loves him but she have no choice to let him go, so that he could be happy. They broke up 1 year ago. Nicole is trying to forget about her first love. But it's not that easy to let go of your first love, right? 

390601_289850124379467_100000634467447_9

She didn't notice that a tear was starting to form in her golden browny eyes. Then the rain was start pouring down from the beautiful night sky as her tears fell down from her fair cheeks. She wipes her tears away and she went in the living room. She sitted in the chair at the front of the piano. She starts to play a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4b1KAFRCjc&feature=related

This song reminds of Xian. She remember all the happy moments with him. 


Eli's POV 

I was lying down in my bed, suddenly I felt thirsty. So, I decided to went downstairs, to drink some water. When I was the kitchen, I saw Jihae came out from the terrace. I saw tears came out from her eyes. What happened to her? Why is she crying? Why I am so worried about her?. She sits infront of the piano and she start playing a song. 

She looks serious and calm while she was playing the piano. Then her tears came out again in her eyes. I felt a pain in my heart, but why? I felt I don't like saw her crying. But why? 

After that, she wiped her tears away, the she stood up from the chair and she saw me. She bowed and left in the living room. She went to her room. What happened to her?


Jihae's POV 

I was finished playing the piano, I wiped my tears away then I stood up. I saw Eli was watching at me. Wait? He was watching me? I suddenly a bowed and left in the living room. Maybe he saw me crying. 

I just lied down in my bed and forget what happened and fell asleep.