He saves me~

I Found You (Special One~)

Eli's POV 

After we have a good time in the mall, our next stop is in the park, the weather is nice and relaxing today, many people were having agood time here. Dongho was having fun walking in the park, Ji-hae is busy staring at the beautiful trees around her. I was walking behind Dongho. Suddenly there was a guy riding a bike behind Ji-hae, it was very fast but Ji-hae didn't notice that. Before the bike bumped on her, I grabbed her wrist that makes her hug me. I can saw that she was shock. But there's something strange in my feeling, my heart....... beating so fast.... 

"Are you ok, Ji-hae~ah?" I asked her but I still hugging her. Then she let get go of the hug.

"Y..yes.." she shuttered. 

"Noona, are you ok? The bike is going to bumped on you, luckily Eli-hyung save you." Dongho suddenly asked her from behind.

"Ne, I'm fine..T...hanks" she said.

"You should be careful next time." I said to her and she nodded. Then we nodded and we continue walking in the park.


Ji-hae's POV 

I was enjoying walking in the park, I saw beautiful trees and I was amazed. Korea is good more than in Chicago. Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me into a hug. It was Eli. I felt something strange in my heart... What is this? 

"Are you ok, Ji-hae~ah?" he asked me but he still hugging me. Then I let get go of the hug.

"Y..yes.." I shuttered. Why I am shuttering?!! 

"Noona, are you ok? The bike is going to bumped on you, luckily Eli-hyung sabe you." Dongho suddenly asked me from behind.

"Ne, I'm fine..T...hanks" I said. I'm shuttering again! Wait! HE SAVES ME?! 

"You should be careful next time." he said to me and I nodded. Then we nodded and we continue walking in the park. But I still can't get over of what happened.

But when he hug me, I felt warm and safer on his arms. Aishhh! snap out of it Ji-hae!! Snap out of it! He just save you and that's all!!  


After they went to the park, it's getting dark and they decided to go home, because maybe the other members and manager is waiting for them. When they arrived in their manager's house, the saw the other members and manager Dae-ho in the living room.

"Guys, where did you go?" manager asked them.

"We went to the mall and the park, since we bored here and were nothing to do." Eli explained.

"But why did you tell us?" Soohyun whinned. Then they sit in the couch.

"We already know that you guys are very busy." Dongho said. 

"Luckily you guys, don't have a schedule huh?" Soohyun said. Then Dongho and Eli make their tongue out. 

"Aiisshhh!!" He said in insecure tone. Then they laughed. 

"Ji-hae~ah.. So how was your day?" Manager Dae-ho asked Ji-hae. Then Ji-hae looked at her uncle.

"Hmmm.. Great Uncle. They showed me many stores in the mall." she said as she smiled.

"That's good. You're really had fun with them." he said while smiling. Then she smiled.

"Uncle, I'm going to my room now. I'm kinda tired." she said as she stood up in the couch. 

"Ok, rest well Ji-hae~ah.." he said. 

"Excuse me.." she said politely to them. And they nodded and they smiled at her. Then she went to her room.

"So how's your day with Ji-hae? Manager asked Eli and Dongho. Then they looked at their manager.

"Nonna~ is really great and nice to us. She even treat us in the restaurant." Dongho answered happily. And manager smiled at him.

"She's fun to be with." Eli answered.  

"I hope I could hang-out with her." Aj whinned and they smiled at him.

"Oneday you will." Dae-ho said while smiling. "Guys, it's getting late now, you should rest now. You have a schedules tomorrow." he added. And they nodded and they went to their room. 


Ji-hae's POV 

I went to my room, and I change my clothes. It was tirimg today but honestly, I have so much with Eli and Dongho. 

But there's something in my mind that I still can't forget.  IN THE PARK. He saves me. But when he hug me is something strange in my feeling. Aishhh~~ Ji-hae snap out of it! He just save you.  

"I'm tired." I mubled to myself. After I change my clothes , I lied down on my bed and sleep.


Eli's POV 

I still can't over of what happened in the park. I feel something strange in my heart. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Aisshh~ Eli snap out of it. Just sleep. You're just tired. 

After that I went to bed and lied down. 

 

Sorry for not updating it, just busy about school Keke~ 

Enjoy reading~