At the Mall

I Found You (Special One~)

After how many minutes, they arrive in the mall. They went inside and start strolling around. 

"Wow, this is good!" Dongho yelled happily as Ji-hae and Eli smiled at him.  

"Have you been here?" Eli asked her. Then she looked at Eli.

"Uhmmm.. Well, I've never been here." she admitted. 

"Oh? Is that so? There's so many people around here, so you must be careful, you might get lost." he said seriously. 

"Ne, I will." she said. 

They went in every store, Ji-hae buy a new novel, Dongho buy some cellphone accesories and Eli buy a shirt. It was noon time, they went to the food court of the mall. 

"Noona~let's order! I'm hungry." Dongho complained. Then they went to a restaurant inside the mall. Ji-hae is the one who order their foods.

"Welcome Maam, how can I help you?" the cashier greeted her politely.

"Hello, Can I have a 3 french fries and 3 burgers, and 1 hotdog in a bun then 3 orange milkshakes." she said as she looked at the food menu. 

"Ok Maam, 550000 won." she said. Then Ji-hae pick her wallet in her bag then she handled the money to the cashier.

"Ok Maam." she said. 


Dongho's POV 

We are sitting inside the restaurant, waiting for Ji-hae noona, she's the one who order our foods.

"Hyung, Ji-hae~noona is really cool huh?" I said to Eli-hyung.

"Yeah, she's having fun." he said.

"Ne! and i've notice that while are we strolling around many guys are staring at her." I said. 

"Really? Well, I can't blame them, she's pretty right?" he admitted.

"Yes of course. She is." I said. Then I saw Ji-hae noona coming towards us with a tray on her hands. Then Eli-hyung stood up.

"I'll just carry it." Eli-hyung said and she handled the tray to him. Eli-hyung is such a gentleman.

"Oh, thanks." she said. Then they sit infront of me. 

fries-a-burger-and-a-dog.jpg  20040517_smoothie.jpg

"I just order this, I don't know what food do you like." she said.

"No, it's ok Noona~" I said to her. And she smiled. "Oh by the way, here." I said as I handled the money to her.

"Huh? No need, it's my treat." she said.

"Are you sure?" Eli asked her.

"Of course, it's ok. You guys brought me here, so thank you." she said.

"It's ok.But.." I coed.

"No buts! Just eat!" she said seriously. And we smiled at her.

"Thank you." we said to her. Then we start eating. 


After they eat, they stay in the restaurant for awhile.

"Where we are going now?" Eli asked. 

"Hyung, let's go to the park." Dongho suggested.

"Great idea~" Eli agreed to his suggested. Then he looked at Ji-hae "It is ok to you? or we should go home?" he asked her.

"It's ok, the weather is nice today, so it's good in the park." she said.

"Ok. Let's go!" Eli said happily. Then they went out from the restaurant and they went to the park. 

High+Park-Cherry+Blossom+(51).JPG