Hurting

I Found You (Special One~)

It's already 8 o'clock in the evening but Jihae wasn't home yet. Ukiss were busy with their phones in the living room. But Eli was still worried about Jihae, he can't stop moving in the couch. He's going to sit, then he's going to lean his arm in the couch, he's going to put his legs in the couch until Soohyun noticed it.

"Yah, Eli can you stop moving? You make my head dizzy." he complained then Eli shrugged.

"What happened to you Hyung?" Kevin asked him. 

"Nothing..." he mumbled.

"If your worried about her just call her okay?" Kiseop said as he sits in the couch. 

"What?" the members looked at him. 

"Your worried about Jihae?" Aj asked. 

"Of course not!" he defended himself. 

"Then why are you so defensive?" Hoon as they laughed at him.

"Yah! It's not fuuny!" he yelled as he crossed his arms. 

"Looks like someone is guilty." Soohyun more but then Soohyun became serious. "Actually, you like her, don't you?" 

"Hyung, I've been telling him about that. But he keeps denying it." Kiseop interrupted. 

"Even you deny it, it's very obvious Eli." Hoon said. 

"Of course I will deny it, because it's not true." he defended himself. They didn't know that someone was eavesdropping of their conversation. 

"Then why are you so worried about her?" Aj asked. 

"Because she's my friend, our friend." he spat. 

"Even you said that, I know that you like her." 

"I already told you, I don't like her. I'm just worried because she's my friend." then they heard the door opened. 

"Noona!" Dongho ran up to her. Then the atmosphere filled with silence. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Dongho." she weakly smiled. 

"Jihae, you look exhausted. You should take a rest." Soohyun walked towards them. 

"Yeah. But why are you guys still awake?"

"We're worried about you. It's already past 8 o'clock." Aj said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you guys worried." she said. 

"If you don't want us to be worried about you, you shouldn't be home at this hour." Eli blurted as they looked at him in shocked. 

"Hyung!" Dongho called him to stop. 

"I'm going to sleep now." he said as he went to his room. 

"Eli, come back here." Soohyun said. 

"It's okay, oppa. I understand him, it was my entirely fault." 

"No, it's not."

"It's okay. I'm going to my room now, I'm sorry again." she said as she bowed then she went to her room. The guys sighed as they decided to sleep because it's already late. 


Next Morning 

Ukiss woke up because of their schedules, they're going to practice for their new album and they're going to promote it in other country. 

"Hyung.." Dongho called Eli as they begun to eat their breakfast. 

"What?" he looked at him.

"You should say sorry to her." then he sighed.

"It's not her fault that she went home late. She's a very busy person." Aj said. Then Jihae went out from her room. 

 

379145_175338445885988_570763751_n.jpg

"Oh, Jihae, you woke up early." Hoon said. 

"Yeah, I have to go back to the company to fix the things that I needed." she said. 

"You've been working hard this past few days." her uncle blurted. 

"Yeah, I think so too." she said. "My father is still sick, so I have to take care of the company." 

"Jihae, you should take care of your health too. You look pale." 

"I'm fine, I can handle myself, uncle." she assured. 

"Promise me, your going to take care of your health, arasso?" 

"I promise." she said. "I have to go now." 

"Jihae.." Eli called her, before he could finished his sentence she interrupted him. 

"If it is about last night, it's okay. I understand it." she said. "And I'm sorry about it, I have to go now." she said.

"Okay." he mumbled. 

"Uncle, maybe I won't be home tonight. I'm going to be busy this week." she said. 

"Be careful okay? Call me if you need anything." then she left the house and drove off to their company. 


For this past couple of days, Jihae was busy with her works in their company. And she didn't have time to spend it with the boys, because they're also busy with their schedules. 

"Miss Park, why don't you take a rest for awhile, you've already working for how many hours." her secretary said. 

"Yeah. Thank you." she said as she leaned to her chair. Then she turn on the monitor to watch some variety programs. Then there's a new variety program called Kpop Tasty Road. She didn't expect to see him. Eli and NS Yoonji was the main host of the show. The episode that they going to air is where they should be a couple for one day. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JR9R74hNXA 

Seeing them in a couple shirts, feeding with each other, holding with each other and seeing Eli being sweet towards her. She turn off the monitor as she stood up. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KORwJ5aXI5E Listen to this song :)

She went up and stared at the window, looking the city view. She didn't know why she's been hurting to see him with other girl. She closed her eyes and knowing that she will figure it out.