Uncomfortable

I Found You (Special One~)

Next morning, Jihae went to the lobby as she saw Chihoon talking through the phone. Then he noticed her.

"Hey." he said as he hung up. "Good morning."

"Good morning." she smiled. "What happened?" 

"Something came up urgent, that's why I can't go to Seoul." he sighed. 

"Oh, is that so?" she said. "Don't worry, If you already finished your work you can visit Seoul." 

"Yeah, I really wanted to go to Seoul but I don't have a choice." he shrugged. 

"Hey, it's okay. Once if you visit Seoul, we can be your guide there." she smiled as she patted his shoulder.

"Really?" he asked. 

"Of course, your one of our friends now." then he smiled. 

"Thank you." he said. "Why don't we go to the seashore?" he requested. 

"It's fine with me." then they left the lobby and went to the seashore. They wandered around the beach then they saw Ukiss playing volleyball.

"Noona!" Dongho called her then she looked at them. "Join us!" he invited her as they walked toward them. Then the girl who danced with Eli, walked toward him. 

"Uh.. oh.. I'm not in the mood to play right now." she smiled. "We just want to take a walk." Chihoon noticed her mood suddenly change when she saw Eli and with that girl. 

"Are you sure?" Hoon asked her. 

"Yeah." she nodded. "Go now, others are waiting for you. Good luck." she smiled at him as he ruffled her hair then he went back to play volleyball. Meanwhile, Jihae and Chihoon continue walking in the seashore.

"You like him, don't you?" Chihoon asked. 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" she raised her eyebrow. 

"Eli." he caught her off guard. "Last night. I noticed that your mood changed when you saw Eli and with that girl. And you seems uncomfortable with it." he looked at her. 

"Of course not, I'm fine with it." she looked away. 

"No, your not." he spat. 

"He can do whatever he wants, I don't have nothing to deal with it." she said seriously. 

"I can't blame you, I also experienced it." he said as he looked at the beachview.

"When?" she looked at him.

"Well, that would be a secret!" he stuck his tongue playfully. "Jihae look!" she turned her gazed to the beach as he ruffled her hair and pinched her cheeks. 

"Yah! Come back here!" she yelled as he ran away from her. 

"No way!" he yelled back as he laughed. 

"Yah! You fool!" she cursed as they began to run in the seashore, laughing and giggling can be heard from them. They didn't know that someone is looking at them with hurt in his eyes and pain in his heart. 


Afternoon

U-kiss was busy preparing their things because they going to back to Seoul for their upcoming schedules. Chihoon already left Jeju island because something came up urgent in their company. Jihae was also going back to Seoul, her flight is together with Ukiss. Jihae and other members was waiting in the lobby. 

311917_184846208268545_1078531118_n.jpg

But then Kevin noticed that Jihae has been so quite and down today. So he approached her to know if she is okay.

"Jihae-ah~" he called her. "You look so down today, are you okay?" he asked her.

"Uh. I'm fine. I'm just not feeling well." she smiled weakly. Then her uncle and other members walked towards her. 

"Is there something wrong?" Her uncle asked. 

"She's not feeling well right now." Kevin said. 

"We can stay here for one day, so you can rest." Soohyun said. 

"No, it's okay. I think I'm just tired." she smiled. "I don't want to be burden to you guys." 

"No, you're not." Aj smiled. 

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Kiseop asked. 

"Yeah, and I have so many things to finish in Seoul. So I should go back there." 

"Okay, just tell us if you need anything okay?" her uncle said then she nodded. "I'm going to desk now." he added.

"Kevin, I'm just going to the van." she said as she stood up. 

"Okay. Where is your luggages?" he asked.

"It's already in the van." she said. 

"You may take your rest in the van." Soohyun said then she nodded as she left in the lobby and went to their van.

"Hyung, I'm going to put my bags in the van." Eli said. 

"Okay, and can you check Jihae, if she is okay?" 

"Sure hyung." then Eli went to their van. He saw Jihae leaning her head to the seat. Then he opens the side door. 

"Omo! You scared me!" she startled. "Oh, it's just you, Eli." she sighed. 

"I'm sorry." he mumbled as he put his luggages in the back. 

"It's okay. Where are the others?" she asked.

"They're still in the lobby waiting for manager-hyung." 

"Oh, okay." then Eli put his palm on her forehead that made her shocked after he felt the heat from her forehead, he get the medicine and the bottled of water in his bag. 

"Here, drink this." he handled it to her.

"No, it's fine." she said. 

"Your being stubborn, Jihae. Drink this." he commanded. "If you don't drink this, I'm going to tell Manager-hyung and Soohyun-hyung." he threatened. 

"Aishh. Fine." then she drink the medicine in one gulp. "Thanks." she said. 

"Take a rest first." he said as she leaned back. As she closed her eyes, she felt something soft around her body then she took a peek, Eli put a jacket around her. She saw Eli coming out from the van. Then she saw Kiseop talking to him. 

"Why don't you confess to her?" Kiseop said as he came up nowhere. 

"Yah, you scared me." he said as he put his hand on his chest but Kiseop just laughed at him. "What funny?" he asked.

"Well, why don't you confess to her?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Until now you still didn't figure it out?" Kiseop asked in disbelief voice. "Aisshhh! You such a dork, Eli." 

"Why I have to confess to her? It's not that I have feelings with her." 

"Are you sure? It's obvious that you like her." he teased. 

"Yah! I like her as a friend only!" he yelled that made Jihae heard of their conversation. She suddenly felt pain in her chest as she heard as a friend, she don't know if they talking about her but something telling her that she's the one they're talking about. 


After how many minutes, they went inside of the plane heading back to Seoul. Soohyun was sitting beside Kevin and Hoon while Kiseop was with their manager and Eli then Dongho was with Jihae and Aj. Jihae was sitting at the side where the window was. Jihae was staring at the window with earphones in her ears. Dongho waving his hand infront of her to catch her attention. 

"Noona~" he called her, finally she looked at him.

"Ne?" she asked as she took off her earphones. 

"I've been calling you for how many times." he pouted.

"Aigoo~ I'm sorry Dongho-ah." she ruffled his hair. "Why is there a problem?" 

"It's okay, Noona!" he smiled. "You want to eat? Manager-hyung ordered some snacks." he said.

"No, I don't have appetite to eat." she said. "But thank you." 

"Noona, you didn't eat your lunch this noon. How come you didn't feel hungry?" 

"I'm fine, don't worry." she said. "I'm just going to eat, if I'm hungry." she said. 

"Okay." he said. Dongho decided to give the extra foods that Jihae didn't eat to his hyungs. 

"Kiseop-hyung." he called him. 

"Yes Dongho?" 

"Here's some extra foods, you want to eat?" 

"How come you didn't eat all of this?" Eli .

"Yah, i'm not a pig." he pouted. "Besides Jihae-noona didn't eat, I ate some of her part." 

"Yah, Dongho-ah! Why did you ate her food?" Kiseop asked as he hit his arm playfully. 

"She doesn't want to eat." he rubbed his arm. "I'm worried about her, she didn't eat her lunch and now she don't have appetite to eat." he pouted. 

"What happened to her?" Kiseop asked. 

"Dongho, give me that." Their manager said. 

"Are you going to eat those?" he asked as he pointed at them.

"Of course not, I'm going to let her eat this." he said as he stood up, but he saw Jihae sleeping figure, he went back to his seat. 

"She's sleeping." he mumbled. "Guys, just eat this." he handled to them the food. Because of worried, Eli took a looked at her. 

What happened to her? She knew that she's not feeling well but then she didn't eat. Aissshh! You make me crazy! he thought. After 30 minutes, they arrived at Seoul Incheon Airport. 

"Uncle, I have to go first. I have many things to do." she said. 

"Why don't you rest first?" her uncle suggested. "You look tired."

"It's okay, i'll be back later. Don't worry." she said. 

"Since we're going to sleep at Manager-hyung's house, I'm going to bring your bag." Hoon said.

"Are you sure, Oppa?" she asked.

"Of course, dongsaeng." he smiled.

"Thank you." she smiled then she bid her goodbye to them as she left the airport and went to their company.