My Life revolves in MUSIC ~ Ji-hae

I Found You (Special One~)

While eating, Dongho started to asked question to Ji-hae.

"Noona.." he coed. "Do you mind, Can I ask questions to you?" he asked while looking at Ji-hae.

"Questions? Is it ok, If not that private." she said as she looked at Dongho.

"Well, when did you start playing violin?" he asked and the members looked at her.

"Hmmm.. when I went here in Korea, I was 7 years old. I have a violin and piano class 5 times a week." she said seriously.

"Really? It's really obvious that you're good playing with it." he said as he smiled. "Oh you also play piano?" he asked.

"Yes, when we went back to New York, I continue attending piano and violin class." she said calmly.

"I remember when I went to New York, when she have a free time, she just spending her time in her music room. Playing violin and piano, sometimes she play the guitar." Manager Dae-ho blurted. 

"So it mean your life revolves in music?" Soohyun asked.

"Well, kinda~" she said.

"You're a talented girl." Hoon complimented. And she smiled

"Talents runs to your family huh? Kiseop said.

She smiled. "Uncle also knows to play piano." she said as she looked at her uncle. 

"Really?" they coed in unison. 

"Yes, but it was very long time ago." he said. "But I can sing also." he said confidently. When he about to sing, the members teasingly covered their ears with their hands. And Ji-hae smiled at them.

"Yahhh!!! My voice is not that bad!!" he madly said. And the laughed. 

"Were only joking around Manager-hyung." Eli said as he hold his laughed.

"Fine, fine. Whatever." he said. And they laughed.


The U-kiss boys was preparing theirselves because they have a schedule except for Eli and Dongho. Soohyun, Hoon, Aj, Kevin and Kiseop will be guesting in one of the variety show. They went out from their manager house and went inside with their manager to their van. Then Eli and Dongho was sitting in the couch. Eli was checking his phone then Dongho was playing a game in his PSP.

"Hyung, I'm bored." Dongho groaned as he put his PSP in the table infront him. Suddenly Ji-hae came out from her room while looking at her Iphone. 

"Yeah, me either." Eli said.

"Oh, wait. Noona!" he called Ji-hae. Then Ji-hae looked up at him. "Are you bored?" he asked.

"Well, kinda..." she said.

"Good, Eli-hyung, why don't we take Ji-hae noona in the city." he said as he looked at Eli. "We are bored here." he groaned.

"Ok. We don't have any schedules but is it ok to you Ji-hae?" Eli asked as he looked at her.

"If you guys, are not busy. It's ok to me." she said calmly. Then Dongho stood up from the couch.

"Good! I'm going to get change." he said happily. "Go get change Noona~" he said as he smiled. Then Dongho, Eli and Ji-hae went to their rooms to get change. 


Ji-hae's POV 

I, Dongho and Eli will going out to the city. Since we are bored and nothing to do. I change my clothes.

Tumblr_lop9ffarnr1r010fmo1_500_large

After I change, I went downstairs and I saw Eli and Dongho waiting for me. Eli wore a plain V-neck shirt with a black jeans and white shoes. Then Dongho was wearing a Black shirt with black jeans and a converse, but they have a hoodie and a sunglass.

"Noona!" Dongho called me. 

"Hey, Oh... why you guys wearing a hoodie and a sunglass?" I asked them.

"We wear this, when we went to the city sometimes, and many people might recognize us. You know were CELEBRITY." he said confidently. 

"Oh... I get it." I said. 

"Let's go!" he said as he grabbed my hand. We went out from my Uncle's house and we went inside in Eli's cars. Then we drove away.