Changed

I Found You (Special One~)

It's been 1 year since Jihae went back to New York and the U-kiss was very busy for their coming new album and their comeback. Today the U-kiss is very busy practicing because of their show in Jeju Island. 

"Okay guys, 15 minutes break!" Soohyun declared as they rest for awhile. Suddenly Kiseop turn on the television, the Showbiz Korea was interviewing Jihae in New York for her new photoshoot. All of them focused on the screen. 

"What's the concept of your photoshoot?" the reporter asked. 

387661_198901013529731_1904930725_n.jpg

"The concept is winter. As you can see I wear a sweater, a jeans and a boots. That really match the weather today." she smiled.

"Yeah! You really look beautiful!" 

"Kasahamnida!" she laughed lightly. 

"She still look beautiful!" Kevin said as he stares at the screen.

"I really miss Jihae~noona!" Dongho said and they sighed. 

"I'm just going to get something to drink." Eli blurted as he went out from their practice room.

"What's wrong with that guy?" Aj asked concernly.

"Sometimes he space out since the day Jihae went back to New York." Hoon said. 

"Yeah, that's right. He changed a bit." Kevin agreed as he nodded. 

"I think he was really affected with it." they sighed. 


After couple of days, Jihae went back to Jeju Island to have a vacation. She arrived in the hotel, suddenly her Mom called her.

"Hello Mom?"

"Hi Sweety, how's jeju?" she asked. 

"It's still beautiful here Mom, I hope you will come here too." she said as she stared in the beach view. 

"I want to but I can't sweety." she said as Jihae sighed. "By the way, my close friend's son is going to have a vacation there and it is his first time to  go to Jeju island, So can I favor?"

"What is it Mom?"

"Can you look after him? His mom is going to be there but it's kind delayed."

"Okay Mom." 

"His very handsome and nice guy, sweety. You don't have to worry." 

"Okay mom, when is he going to arrived?"

"I think today."

"Okay, I think I should go to prepare."

"Thank you Sweety, just call me if you already meet him." then she hung up. After that she start fixing herself. 

320594_152897368130096_967089988_n.jpg

After that she went to the airport to fetch her Mom close friend's son. Meanwhile, the U-kiss boys just arrived in hotel were they're going to stay. 

"Jeju island is really cool!" Dongho cheered.

"Hyung? Can we go to swimming?" Kiseop asked.

"Of course guys!" their manager said as they cheered. "Okay guys, here your key to your rooms." he said as he handled it to them. "Just call me if you need anything? Okay?"

"Thanks hyung!" they said as they went to their room. 


@The Airport

"Miss Park?" Mrs. Choi called her then she turned around. "Mr. Kim Chi hoon just arrived." then a tall guy came with a secretary beside him. 

korean-asian-ulzzang-lee-chi-hoon-cute-F

 

 

"Hello Miss Park!" his secretary said as they bowed together. "I'm Lee Min Hee and this is Kim Chi hoon." 

"Nice to meet you." he smiled as he offered his hand to her and she accept it. 

"Nice to meet you too." she smiled back. "The car is already here, let's go?" then he nodded. After how many minutes they arrived in the hotel. 

"So you're going to be my tourist guide?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"But you don't have to. It's okay." he smiled.

"It's your first time here, right? Since our mother's are closed to each other, it's really okay." she smiled back.

"Okay, thank you so much Jihae! We can be friends." then she nodded. 

"Jihae?" a voice interrupted their conversation.

"Oh? Uncle? You're here?" she hugged him. 

"Yeah, the boys are here to have a show."

"U-kiss? That's great." she smiled. "Oh! By the way, this is Kim Chi hoon and this is my Uncle, Park Dae-ho."

"Annyeonghaeseyo Kim Chi hoon-imnida!" he bowed.

"Hello! Nice to meet you." he smiled. 

"Hyung, were going to the...." Kevin was about to finished his sentence when he saw Jihae.

"Jihae?" 

"Hi Kevin." she smiled. 

"Hello, what are you doing here?" he asked as the other members came. 

"I'm having a vacation here." she said. "Hey guys!" 

"Jihae-noona?!!" 

"Hello Dongho-ah~!" then Dongho hugged her and she patted his back then he let go. "By the way guys, this is Chi Hoon, and Chi hoon this is U-kiss." she introduced as the U-kiss introduced theirselves to him. 

"Nice to meet you guys!" he smiled. 

"I'm sorry guys but we have to go now." she said. 

"It's ok Jihae, it's good to see you again!" Soohyun said happily.

"Yeah, that's right!" they said in unison.

"Same here, thank you. See you later!" she smiled and they left. 

"It's her boyfriend?" Hoon asked.

"Chi hoon is quite handsome and he is an ulzzang, right?"

"Yeah.. wait..." Aj said as they looked at him. 

"What?" Eli asked confusedly. 

"Ah! I remember, Chi hoon was a bachelor in America. He's been a cover in a magazine. His quite famous." 

"Ohhh~! No wonder why Jihae-noona is with him." Dongho said. 

"I'm going to the pool area first." Eli interrupted as he left. 

"Yah! Eli wait for us!" Hoon said as they followed them. 


 

linaw_beach_resort_swimming_pool.jpg

The boys went to the pool area to swim and have fun. Some people recognize them but they're a security guard  to guide them for any incidents. 

"Hyung? Can we swim without any security guards?" Dongho asked.

"Manager asked them to be here, so there's nothing we can do." Soohyun said.

"That's right Dongho,  might the fans will going to be here." Kiseop blurted.

"Yeah, I understand it." Dongho finally gave up. 

"Yah! Maknae!" Eli shouted as he flashed a water to him as they laughed.

"Yah hyung! I'm going to kill you!" Dongho shouted as Eli ran. 

"I'm your hyung, how can you say that? Huh?!" Eli as Dongho chased him around. 

"Guys! Be careful!" Soohyun warned them. Suddenly Jihae and Chi hoon came and they walked to their table.

"Noona!" Dongho called her and she looked at him then she waved as she smiled at him. Then Dongho walked over to them.

"Are you going to swim?" he asked.

"Uhmmm, Maybe later." she smiled.

"How about you hyung?" 

"Likewise." he said. Then the other members walked  to them. 

"Hey guys!" Hoon greeted them and they smiled. 

"I heard that your going to have a show here." she said. 

"Yeah, just a little show for our fans." Soohyun smiled. 

"Why don't you go and watch us?" Kevin blurted. "And also you Chi hoon"

"Uhmmm.. Okay, thank you ." he said. "Is it okay?"

"That would be great." she smiled. 

"I'm going to give the ticket later." Soohyun said. 

"Thank you." they said in unison.