Accident

I Found You (Special One~)

After a week, Jihae finished her works in Japan. Then she decided to go back to Korea. While the U-kiss, just have finished their album and decided to have a comeback in Korea. They still busy practicing for their concert, shows and preparing for their fanmeeting in different countries. 

@Their Practice Room 

They're been practicing for how many hours, so they decided to have a rest for awhile.

"Guys, you're getting better and better now." their manager said. "And I can see you very excited for your comeback." he smiled. 

"Of course Hyung!" Dongho cheered. 

"And because of that you can do whatever you want tonight." he said as they cheered. Then they laid down in the floor. 

"Really? Finally I can have some fun with myself!" Kevin said as he pack his bag. 

"But don't forget that after 2 weeks, you're going to have a show, Okay?" 

"Ne hyung!" they said in unison. Suddenly Eli phone rings. 

"Yobosaeyo?" 

"Hey Eli, it's me Jihee." 

"Oh hey! Whatssup?" he said as he stood up. 

"Oh well.. are you busy? Can we go out tonight?"

"Perfect timing, we just finished our practice tonight and I'm free noona~" 

"Really? That's great, so let's meet in the coffee shop next to your building?" 

"Ok noona. See you later!" Eli said as he get his bag then he hungs up.

"Where are you going?" Aj asked.

"I'm going to meet Jihee-noona."

"Oh! Someone is going to have a date tonight." Kiseop teased.

"Yah! It's not a date okay? She just want to meet me." he said. "And that's all." he added. 

"Whatever Kyoungjae!" he smiled then Eli left. 


"Miss Jihae, Mrs. Lee Min Hee is going to be here next month for the investment but they're going to stay in Jeju Island." Mrs. Choi said as she passed the file on her table. 

"Mrs. Lee? Oh, okay. Can you prepare the things will be need for their arrival in Jeju? I want things to be ready and done." 

"Of course, Miss." she bowed. 

"Thanks Mrs. Choi." after how many minutes, Jihae decided to take a break for awhile. Then she looks at her watch, it's already 11:00 pm. She's been working for almost half a day. She left her office and drove off. But then she passed a coffee shop, and she decided to buy a creme' latte for her and went to the park. The park where she, Dongho and Eli went. She remembered the time when Eli saved her from the bike, that embrace she misses so much. Yeah, that's right she already fell in love with him but she didn't intent to fall in love with him but her heart is calling his name out. 

While walking in the park, remembering all those times with him as she went in the last portion of the park, something caught her attention. She saw a girl kissed a guy, when they pulled away she starts to  recognized they're faces. And she was totally shock when she saw they're faces that make her coffee dropped. It was Eli and Jihee, she can't take to see them, she just turned around and her tears starts to fall in her cheeks. She went back to her car.

"Why?!!?" she shouted as her tears keeps falling on her cheeks. 

"I shouldn't let myself to fall in love with him!! I'm so stupid!" she said as she keep hitting the steering wheel and she cried. 

"Why I'm so stupid!!?" she buried her face in the steering wheel.  And the rain starts to poured down then she drove off. As she was driving way back home, she didn't notice the other car, was having a problem because the driver was drunk so bad. She was trying to get a way to prevent by hitting him but it was too late, the drunk driver hit her car so bad. Many people saw the incident, and some of them call the ambulance and rescuer and the police. 

After how many minutes, the ambulance came. They bring Jihae in the hospital as fast as they can. 


Daeho's POV 

I just went home, so I decided to take a rest and watched tv. There's a flash report. 

"Good evening everyone, I'm here right now were an accident just happened, the multi-talented daughter of Legacy Corporation, Park Jihae was in an accident." the reporter said. Did I heard Jihae's name? What happened to her?! 

"The drunk driver hit her car so bad. But now she's brought in the Seoul National Hospital..." I turned off the tv and drove off to the hospital. 

Please Jihae be safe! Please! I hope you're fine. I should call the members. 

"Hello Soohyun?"

"Yes hyung?"

"Jihae was in an accident."

"What?!! What happened?!" he was shocked. 

"I'll explain to you later, let's meet in the Seoul National Hospital. Call the other members." 

"Yes hyung." Soohyun said as he hung up then he called her other members. 


@Seoul National Hospital

Jihae's uncle, Daeho arrived in the hospital, then he went to the information center.

"Excuse me, where's Park Jihae?" he asked.

"She's still in the emergency room Sir."

"Thank you..." he bowed then he went to the emergency room. As soon as he arrived he saw Jihae's Mother. 

"Daeho...." her mother cries as he hugged her.

"It's okay, she will be fine..." he said as he patted her back then he let go. Suddenly the U-kiss members came. They bowed as they saw Jihae's Mother. 

"Hyung, what happened?" Soohyun asked his manager.

"Her car was hit by a drunk driver." 

"How's Jihae-noona?" Dongho asked sadly.

"She's still in the emergency room, we don't know if she will survive." her mother cried and the boys comforted her. 

"Don't worry, she will survive." Eli said as he was trying to hold back his tears. 

"I know she's a strong girl, she will make it." Kevin said as a tears start to fall from his cheeks. As the time goes by, Jihae was still in the emergency room, the boys was waiting for her. 

"Boys, you should take a rest now." her mother said.

"It's okay, Auntie. We will going to wait for Jihae." Soohyun said. 

"Auntie, your the one who should take a rest. You look tired." Aj said. 

"We will going to stay here..." Hoon said. 

"And we don't have a schedule tomorrow, right hyung?" Kiseop said. 

"Yeah, that's right. Take some rest Auntie. You looked really tired." Soohyun said. 

"Are you sure? But I really want to stay here for Jihae..."

"Auntie, Jihae will feel so bad If you don't take good care of your health." Eli blurted then she nodded.

"We will going to call you." Hoon said.

"Thank you so much boys." then she left with her bodyguard. 


The boys was really worried about Jihae's condition, especially Eli.  

"I'm going to buy some foods, who wants to come?" Aj said as he stood up.

"I'm coming hyung~" Dongho voluntered himself then went to the canteen to buy some foods. After how many minutes they arrived.

"Let's eat for the mean time, while were waiting for the result." Their manager said. 

"Hey bro..." Kiseop approached him, then he looked up. 

"I don't have appetite to eat now..." he sadly said. 

"Yah~ Eli, you should eat." but Eli ignores him. But suddenly the doctor came. 

"Are you the relative of Miss Park?" he asked as they stood up.

"I'm her uncle, Park Dae-ho." he said. "How is she?" 

"Well... she's safe now but she's in a state of coma." the doctor said. "We can't tell when is she going to wake up. Were going to transfer her to the private room. After that you can visit to her." 

"Thank you Doctor." they bowed then the Doctor left.