Japan Tour

I Found You (Special One~)

 

After how many minutes, Jihae arrived in a hotel were her mother is waiting for her. She saw her mother in the lobby.

"Hey Mom." she greeted as she kissed her cheek. "Hello Jaehyun."

"Noona~!!" Jaehyun runned and hugged her. 

"Hey Sweety, how's your flight?" 

"Well it's good. I came here with Jason."

"Really? Jason is here also? That's good."

"Yeah, he's having a photoshoot here."

"Good, so~ you already take your lunch?" she asked. "Let's go to the restaurant. I'm going to call you dad."

"Okay~" she said as they went to the Finest Japanese Restaurant. 

japanese-restaurant-hotel-barcelo-domini

 

"Did Uncle Daeho knew were here?" Jihae asked her mom.

"Yeah, I told him when I went here in Japan. And I invited him and together with the boys."

"Really?"

"There they are." her mom said. She looked up and they she saw her Uncle with Kevin, Aj, Soohyun and Dongho.

"Hello Noona~!!" Dongho greeted her and he hugged her. 

"Hey! Woah, you guys look more manly." she said. 

"And you look more beautiful!" Kevin said.

"Thank you~" she smiled. And she notice that they are not complete. "Where's Hoon, Kiseop and Eli?" 

"Ah~ they have a schedule right now, but they going here late." Soohyun explained. Then our food came. 

japanese_food_by_ribonread127.jpg

 

"So guys, how's your album?" Jihae's mom asked as they started to eat. 

"It was successful though. And our fans like it." Dongho cheered. 

"That's good. But now, you guys looks more manly and handsome."

"Thank you Miss Park." Soohyun said as he smiled.

"Don't call me Miss Park, Just call me Auntie." 

"Yes, Auntie." 

"Noona~??" Jaehyun called her. 

"Yes Jaehyun?" 

"Where's Eli-hyung?"

"Ah~ he's busy right now but his going to come here."

"He's cute!" Aj cheered.

"Here's my younger brother Jaehyun, this is Aj-hyung, Kevin-hyung, Soohyun-hyung and Dongho-hyung."

"Hello Hyungs!" he smiled brightly. 

"Hello Jaehyun!" Kevin pinched his cheek. Then suddenly her mother's phone ring.

"Hello? Oh yeah. Okay.. I'll be there in 20 minutes." then she hung up. 

"Oh~ Mom, where are you going?" 

"I have to go back to the office."

"But what about dad?"

"His not coming, Sorry sweety. I have to go now. Sorry boys." 

"It's okay." they said in unison. 

"I'll bring along Jaehyun. Darling come here." 

"Yes Mom." he said. 

"Good bye guys." she smiled then Jaehyun waved them back. Then Jihae sighed. 

"Thank you Auntie!" they said. 

"Hyung? Can we go to the amusement park?" Dongho asked.

"Great idea." Soohyun said. 

"Please hyung?" Dongho pleaded. 

"Since you guys don't have a schedule for now, Okay. We can go." 

"Wooohooo~!!" Dongho and Kevin cheered. 

"Thank you Hyung~!! I love you!!" Dongho said as he hugged him.

"Yah~ Dongho!" and they laughed. 

 


 

U-kiss, their manager and Jihae decided to go to the Tokyo Disneyland. But U-kiss were going to be in disguised so that no one will recognize, If they will be recognize there's going to be a trouble. U-kiss wears sunglasses and a cap even if it's night. And Jihae wear a jacket. Eli, Kiseop and Hoon came to meet some of the members. 

Tokyo-Disneyland.jpg

"Boys, be careful okay. Maybe some of people might recognize you. Just don't get caught arasseo?" Their Manager said. 

"Ne Hyung!" they said in unison. 

"And Jihae, be careful also, arasseo?" 

"Yes, Uncle." she smiled and they went inside. They saw many people having fun and many kids were playing. It's a good timing because the Tokyo Disneyland were going to have a Electrical Parade. 

"Wow! So beautiful!" Dongho said as he was amazed of the lights that surround the amusement park. 

"It's been how many years since I went to an amusement park." Hoon said as he starts taking picture.

 

spex06d07.jpg

3182133921_35b53d471f.jpg

disneylandnoctigreendress.jpg

 6633567163_16645de85a_z.jpg

"Ah~It's winnie the pooh." Jihae smiled as she taking pictures. She keeps admiring the beautiful lights, she was having fun. "So beautiful!" she cheered. 

"Jihae, are you having fun?" Aj asked. Then she looked at him.

"Yeah, it's so very amazing." she smiled. 

"Yeah, it's really nice in here." Aj said. 

"Guys! Let's go there!" Kiseop shouted. "There's more disney characters there!" he shouted happily. 

"Yah~ Hyung! Wait!" Dongho shouted as he ran to Kiseop.

"Where's Soohyun and Kevin?" Hoon asked.

"They went inside the store to buy a foods." Eli said as he walk beside Jihae. 

"Ah~ I'm just going to text them." Hoon said as he texted Soohyun. 

"Hey.." Eli called Jihae. Then she looked up.

"Hi." 

"So~ how are you?" 

"Quite good, and you? I heard that U-kiss is getting popular here in Japan." 

"Yeah, our album was successful though. Were getting more fans here in Japan."

"That's good, good luck to the future." she smiled. 

"Thanks." he smiled. 

Eli's POV 

Tokyo disneyland is very awesome, they had so many lights and many disney characters are here. It's been how many years since I went to an amusement park. It's really good and nice here. Jihae was busy taking pictures of the disney characters. As we follow Kiseop, I've notice that the lights flash through her skin that makes her more beautiful. Suddenly a girl came up to me. 

"Excuse me, you kinda look familiar." a girl said as she looked at me straightly. Oh my! She recognize me?

"I don't think so." I said calmly. 

"You looked like one of the member in U-kiss."

"Huh? Of course not." I just smiled at her. Then I grabbed Jihae's hand. "Sorry, but we have to go." I bowed at her.

"I'm sorry." she said. 

"It's okay, good bye." Wheeww! I thought she recognize me. I'm safe! 


Eli grabbed Jihae's hand and they went to the crowd but he's still holding her hand. 

"What happened?" she asked.

"That girl said that I look familiar to her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I thought she recognize me, luckily I find an alibi." he sighed.

"Are you okay?" she asked. 

"It's really bad to lie to our fans, but we have to do this for our safety."

"Ah~ I know that they understand you guys. If they were a true fans of U-kiss they will understand your situation, right?"

"Yeah, maybe your right." he smiled.

"Don't worry, I know they will understand it." she smiled. Suddenly Jihae notice that he's still holding her hand. "Hmmmm.."

"Yes?" then Jihae looked at her hand. 

"Ah~ I'm sorry." he let go as he blushed. 

"It's okay." she said. "Let's go back now, they will be worrying." then they left and went go back were the other member is waiting for them.

"Hey guys!" Soohyun called them. 

"Hi hyung!" Eli said. 

"What happened?" Kiseop asked.

"We just walked out, because a girl might recognize me." 

"You should be careful Eli. Luckily, no one recognize you." Kevin said. 

"So guys, are you hungry? We buy a foods." Soohyun said. "Here, have some." then they start to eat. Suddenly a firework was show in the sky. 

29+ Christmas Night at Disneyland Wallpapers  - Fireworks at Cinderella Castle on Christmas Eve  Wallpaper14

"A fireworks!" Aj shouted happily. Then they keep taking a pictures. 

"Wow, so colorful." Jihae smiled as she was looking up the sky. Eli glanced at Jihae then she looked at him then they smiled at each other. 

"Eli?" a voice came that interrupt them. 

"Jihee-noona?"

A/N: Do you still remember the Mnet Scandal of Eli Kim? Jihee is the girl who is the partner of Eli.

"Yeah, it's you." she smiled. Then he hugged her. 

"Hey~ what are you doing here?" he asked then he let go. 

"I'm having a vacation here with my friends. How about you? You have a concert here?" 

"Yeah, were having a comeback here. Oh~ by the way, guys do you still remember Jihae-noona?" 

"Your girlfriend in Mnet Scandal for 1 week?" Soohyun said. 

"Yeah, it's her."

"Really? Good to see you here." Kiseop said. 

"By the way this is the new members of U-kiss, Aj and Hoon." 

"Hi~ nice to meet you." she said as she bowed.

"Nice to meet you too." they said in unison. 

"And this is Jihae."

"Hey, nice to meet you." Jihae said. 

"Your Jihae? Park Jihae?" she asked confusely.

"Yeah, I am." she said cooly. 

"Nice to meet you." she bowed as she smiled and Jihae smiled back. 

"I'm sorry but I have to go now." she said. 

"It's okay~ Take care Noona. It's good to see you again." Eli smiled. 

"Yeah, me either. Take care guys." she smiled as she bowed. "It was nice meeting you. Good bye." she said then she left with her friends. 

"You've been in Mnet Scandal?" Aj asked. 

"Yeah. When were in Korea." 

"She's cute, Eli. Very simple though." Hoon blurted. 

♦♦

Jihae's POV 

We were busy taking pictures of the fireworks in the night sky, suddenly a girl voice interrupted.

"Eli? a girl voice said.

"Jihee-noona?" 

 

"Yeah, it's you." she smiled. Then he hugged her. 

"Hey~ what are you doing here?" he asked then he let go. 

"I'm having a vacation here with my friends. How about you? You have a concert here?" 

"Yeah, were having a comeback here. Oh~ by the way, guys do you still remember Jihae-noona?" 

"Your girlfriend in Mnet Scandal for 1 week?" Soohyun said. 

Girlfriend? Really?! Why it is my heart is hurt? No, it can't be. I'm not jealous right?

"And this is Jihae." Eli introduced me to her. 

"Hey, nice to meet you." Jihae said. 

"Your Jihae? Park Jihae?" she asked confusely.

"Yeah, I am." she said cooly. 

"Nice to meet you." she bowed as she smiled and Jihae smiled back. 

"I'm sorry but I have to go now." she said. 

"It's okay~ Take care Noona. It's good to see you again." Eli smiled. 

"Yeah, me either. Take care guys." she smiled as she bowed. "It was nice meeting you. Good bye." she said then she left with her friends. 

She's cute and simple. No~ I'm not jealous, right? It can't be! And I'm don't like Eli! Suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Jihae!" It was Jason.

"Hello Jay, how's the photoshoot?"

"It's was good, but so exhausting." he whinned then she laughed. Someone is glancing at her. 

"Yah~ you can do it." 

"Yeah~ and by the way where are you?"

"I'm here in Tokyo Disneyland." 

"Really? That's great! Have fun there." he said. "I'm going now, break is over."

"Thanks Jay, break a leg!" she smiled then she hung up.

"Whose is that Noona?" Dongho blurted as he take his phone in his pocket. 

"It's Jason, my friend from New York." 

"Jason? Hmmm.. Lee Jason?" he asked confusely. "The model of Vogue Girl Magazine and Cosmopolitan?"

"Yeah. Lee Jason, my friend."

"Wow~ that's great. I really like his styles." Dongho said happily. 

"What's going on?" Eli blurted and Kevin behind him. 

"Hyung~ do you remember Lee Jason? The model?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Jihae-noona and him are close friends!"

"Really? Ofcourse, she is also a model." he calmly. 

"Jason is really good-looking guy, right?"

"Yeah, many girls are drooling over him." she laughed. "And he's very nice and kind." 

"Hey guys~ we have to go now." their manager called them. 

"Ne~!!" they said as they went out from the amusement park.