Memories

I Found You (Special One~)

After they went to the mall, Jihae's mom went to their company. Then Jihae went to her uncle's house with U-kiss. And the boys was preparing their luggages. 

"Uncle, i'm going outside. I will be back later." she said. 

"Okay, just be careful." he said. Then she left.

"What happened to Jihae?" Kiseop asked. 

"I don't know too. She's been quite when that guy Xian came." Soohyun said. 

"Yeah, your right. She's been quite and strange." Hoon noticed. 

"Is there something wrong between Xian and Jihae?" Kevin asked. 

"Manager-hyung, you know all about this?" Aj asked. 

"Well actually, Xian is Jihae's ex-boyfriend." 

"What?!!" they were shocked. 

"You're talking the guy who left Jihae because of arranged marriage with other girl?"

"Yes absolutely." 

"That's why Jihae seems so shocked when she saw him." Hoon said.

"And I can see that she felt uncomfortable when we are in the restaurant." Dongho blurted.

"But Xian is very decent and handsome guy." Eli said. 

"That's right. He's very good looking guy." Soohyun blurted. 


Jihae was walking around and then she decided to go to the park. She want to relax her mind especially her heart. She can't believe that she could see Xian again after how many years. And until now she's still affected about what happened. She seats in the swing, they were only few people around because it's already 6pm. Suddenly, the memories of Xian with her flashback on her mind. They're were a perfect match, she loved him and he loved her. She remembered how he treats her like a special princess, how he can make her smile everyday. But this things change. She didn't notice that a tears start to fall in her cheeks. 

"Why did I saw him again? After how many years.." she whispered. "Why I'm still affected by it. Why I am crying?" she wiped her eyes. Suddenly someone came. 

"Are you okay?" a guy said. Then she looked up. 

"Eli?" she said. "What are you doing here?" she looked away and wiped her eyes. Then he bent down.

"I was looking for you and I want to know if your okay." he said. "I know about the two of you." 

"I'm fine, you should go back now." she stood up but Eli caught her wrist and that make her turned around. 

"I know you're not." then she looked down. Suddenly Eli hugged her and slowly her tears starts to fall again. 


Jihae's POV 

"Are you okay?" a guy said. Then I looked up, it was Eli.

"What are you doing here?" I looked away and I wiped my tears, I don't want anybody to see me cry. Then he bent down. 

"I was looking for you and I want to know if your okay." he said. He came to look for me? "I know about the two of you."

"I'm fine, you should go back now." I said as I want to change the topic then I stood up, suddenly he caught my wrist and that make me faced him. 

"I know you're not." he said. I just looked down then he hugged me. Honestly, I felt safe and protected in his arms. I just can't handle it anymore, slowly my tears start to fall again. Then I let go of him. 

"You should go back now, your going to get ready for your flight, right?"

"I'm not going back without you. Let's go back now, they going to be worried." 

"Okay." I whispered. Then we went back to Uncle's house. 

"Oh Eli, you're back. You have to get ready." Uncle said. 

"Yes hyung~" he said as he went to his room and he get change. 

"Jihae, are you okay?" Hoon asked me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled. Suddenly my phone rings. 

"Hello Mom?"

"Jihae, can you come here?"

"Why Mom? Is there something wrong?" 

"We have to discuss about our company."

"Ok Mom, I'll be there in 30 minutes." she said then she hung up. 

"What happened?" My uncle said. 

"There's a emergency in our company, I have to go now." 

"Ok, be careful."

"Good bye guys, have a safe trip! Good luck to your new album!" I smiled. 

"Thank you Jihae!" then I hugged them and I left. 


As U-kiss arrived in Japan Airport, many fans was waiting for them and many fans was so excited to meet them.

"We have so many fans here in Japan." Kiseop said as he waved to the fans. 

"Yeah, it's so overwhelming." Soohyun said as he smiled. 

"Guys, we have to go to our hotel now." their manager said. They went to their van and went to their hotel. It's been 2 weeks, meanwhile in South Korea. Jihae was busy reading all the files in her table. Because for now, she's going to take incharge of their company while her parents went to Japan to have a business to take care of. 

"Excuse me Miss. You have a visitor." Miss Hoon said. 

"Okay." then a guy came. 

"Jason, your here." she said as she closed the file were she was reading. 

A/N: Jason Lee, is her close friend in America. He's a Korean-American and also his a model. 

tumblr_m6i456S6431r63uuao1_500.png

"Yah, you're okay? You look tired." he said as he seat infront of my table.

"A little bit." she sighed.  

"A bought you a caramel coffee." he said as he handled the coffee to her. 

"My favorite, thanks Jason." she smiled as she take a sip. "Oh~ you don't have a schedule or photoshoot?" 

"Well, I already done with my photoshoot. That's why I came here to visit you." he smiled. 

"That's good." Suddenly Miss Hoon came.

"Excuse me Miss, your mom called that she wants you to go to Japan tomorrow." 

"Japan? Why?"

"Because the investor will going to Japan to meet your parents.

"Oh okay~ Thanks Ms. Hoon." then she bowed and left. 

"I'm going to Japan also, we have a photoshoot there and Im going to take my vacation there." Jason blurted.

"Really? That's great."

"Why don't we go to Japan together?" he said. 

"Yeah sure." she said. 


Next Morning..

305117_152893608130472_3741545_n.jpg

Jihae was preparing herself because she's going to Japan for a business trip. Meanwhile, in the airport. Jason is waiting for her after how many minutes Jihae came. 

"Hey, did you wait long?" she said.

"No, it's okay. Our flight will be in any minute."

"I think I just came in time." she smiled. 

"Flight from South Korea to Japan is now ready." the flight attendant said throught the speaker.

"Let's go now." he said. 

"Have a safe trip Miss Park." Ms. Hoon said.

"Thank you Miss Hoon." she said as they went to the lobby. 


 

japan-airport.jpg

After how many hours, Jihae and Jason arrived in Japan. They are famous also in Japan because of their modeling career. The vogue girl magazine is also famous in Japan. They didn't know that their fans is waiting for them. When they arrived in the lobby, many fans surround them. Even though Jihae went to Japan for a business trip. Then a press came to them. 

"Konnichiwa! Welcome to Japan!" the reporter said. "How are you Miss Jihae?" 

"So far, I'm good." she smiled. 

"I heard that the Legacy Corporation is now in better terms." 

"Yeah and I'm happy." she smiled. 

"So your here for a business or for photoshoot?"

"Actually, I'm focusing now in our company." she said. "I'm here for a business trip." 

"We can see that you and Jason is very famous here in Japan."

"Yeah, thank you so much for our fans." she said. 

"Any message for your fans?

"I just want to say thank you for your support. Take care and God bless! Ai eru!" she said as she make a heart hand-shape. 

"Thank you Jihae." the reporter said as she smiled and bowed. Jihae bowed and they left the lobby. But their fans was still following them. 

"Jihae, I'm going first, is it okay?" Jason said. 

"No, it's okay. Don't worry. Good luck!" she said. Then Jason left first. Suddenly a black audi car came. 

"Ms. Jihae the car is already here." Mr. Hwang said.

"Thank you Mr. Hwang." she said before she went inside of her car, she waved to her fans and bid goodbye. Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello Mom?"

"Hey Darling, I heard you already arrived."

"Yes mom. I've just arrived, I'm just going to change my clothes then I'm going to meet you after this."

"Ok Darling. Jaehyun is very excited to see you." she smiled.

"I'll be there in 30 minutes." she said then she hung up. After how many minutes she arrived at her house. 

 

The-outdoor-swimming-pool-at-Contemporar

Maids and boyguards welcome her as she went down in her car. 

"Thank you." she said. "Oh~ Mr. Hwang, I'm going later to see my parents, can you ready my car?" 

"Of course, Miss." he bowed. 

"Thank you Mr. Hwang, I'm going upstairs." she went to her room, to change her outfit. 

303223_175338852552614_427470317_n.jpg

"Excuse me Miss. I already prepare your car." 

"Thank you Mr. Hwang."

"Are you sure you can go alone, I can drive you." 

"No~It's okay. I can handle myself.  Thank you Mr. Hwang." she said then she went inside of her car.