HIM

I Found You (Special One~)

@Namsan Park (Evening)

The crews and staffs are busy for their Day 2 of Around the Seoul. Jihae was busy reading her script. Suddenly her phones rings.

"Hello?" she said. Then she switch it into video call. 

"Jihae~!" she saw Kiseop, Soohyun and Dongho. 

"Hey guys! How are you?" she smiled.

"Were fine here, how about you Noona?" Dongho asked.

"I'm fine here also." she said. "I thought you guys are busy?"

"Kinda, but were having a break right now." Kiseop said.

"Yah, you guys should resting not calling me." 

"But were bored here so we decided to call you. Are you busy?" Soohyun said.

"No, I'm waiting for our show to started." 

"By the way your really good in hosting." Soohyun complimented.

"Thank you~" she smiled. 

♦♦

Jihae's POV 

"We watched your show Noona~" Dongho said.

"Thank you guys." I smiled. "By the way where are the others?"

"Manager called Kevin, Hoon and Aj. Then Eli went to the comfort room but he's here now." Soohyun said.

"Hyung! Come here!" Dongho shouted. 

"What's going on?" I can hear what he said. Then Eli appear on the screen. 

"Oh hey." he slowly waved.

"Hi." I smiled. Suddenly Taecyeon came.

"Jihae, I buy you a coffee." he said. Then he handled me the coffee. 

"Thank you." I smiled. 

"Noona~ who is that?" Dongho asked.

"It's Taecyeon." then Taecyeon show himself in the screen. And he sits beside me. 

"Hey guys!" he greeted. 

"You're good in hosting Taec!" Soohyun said.

"Thank you." he smiled.

♦♦

Eli's POV 

I finished washing my face then I went out from the comfort room. I saw Soohyun, Kiseop and Dongho busy talking to the phone. I wonder who is that.

"Hyung! Come here!" Dongho shouted.

"What's going on?" I asked. When I looked at Soohyun-hyung's phone screen, I saw Jihae.

"Oh hey." I slowly waved at her.

"Hi." she smiled. Suddenly a man voice came out. 

"Noona~ who is that?"Dongho asked. 

"It's Taecyeon." Suddenly a guy appears on the screen. It's Taecyeon from 2pm.  

 

"Hey guys!" he greeted. 

"You're good in hosting Taec!" Soohyun said.

"Thank you." he smiled. It seems they're so close to each other. 

"Excuse me, guys were going to start the show in 5 minutes. Be ready." a girl voice said.

"Ne!" they said together.

"Guys, we have to go now." Jihae said.

"It's ok, have fun guys." Soohyun said,.

"Thank you again." Taecyeon said. 

"Bye~! Thank you!" Jihae said.

"Goodbye!" we said to them. 

 

As the time goes by, they already finished shooting their episode for tonight. Their director said that they going to shoot their next episode in next month. While the U-kiss members is busy for their new album and they going to make a video in Japan. Meanwhile, Jihae went to her uncle's house and luckily the U-kiss members are all there. They were talking about their new album which is going to be held in Japan. Suddenly Jihae came.

"Hello Jihae!" Soohyun greeted her as she went in. 

"Hi." she smiled. But they notice that she was very tired.

"Hey, you look tired. You should take a rest." Kiseop said. 

"It's ok, I'm fine." she said. "I should go upstairs now. I'm going to change." she said as she went upstairs.

"Okay." Kiseop said. After that the members was already sleeping. 

Next morning.

The U-kiss is busy preparing theirselves because they're going to the Japan for their new album. Meanwhile, Jihae went to their company because her parents will be going to Seoul for their business.

"Good Morning Miss Park." Miss Hoon greeted her and the bodyguards bowed at her. 

"Hello Miss Hoon." she greeted her back as she bowed. "Is my parents is already here?" Then an audi car came. 

"There they are." One of the bodyguard open the door, then her Father went out first then her mother. 

"Hello Mom and Dad." she said as she kissed them on their cheeks. And the bodygurads bowed. 

"Hello Dear! You look more beautiful." Mr. Park said.

"Thanks Dad~" she said. "How's your flight?"

"It was tiring but I'd enjoy." Mrs. Park said. "I heard that you're having show."

"Yeah. But I think we will not continue the show because my partner is very busy."

"You're really good." her mom said.

"Thanks Mom." 

"Welcome dear~ By the way why don't we go shopping today? I miss spending my time with you." 

"Because you and Dad is always busy with work."

"Darling, please be more understanding. Arassseo~?"

"Yeah."

"So~ Honey, are you going to come with us?"

"Sorry, I can't. I will meet the investor this afternoon." her dad said.

"Always work, work and work." she sighed. "I will just get my things in the car." she said as she left. 

Jihae and her mother went to the mall but they were 5 bodyguards was surrounded with them.

"So darling, how's your uncle?" 

"He's fine mom."

"Ah~ by the way, what should we eat? I'm hungry."

"There's a restaurant here."

"Ok~ Let's go." then they went to the restaurant. Suddenly they saw Daeho with U-kiss. 

"Daeho!" her mom said.

"Hello! How are you?" he asked.

"I'm good~ it's nice to see you again. Thank you for taking good care of Jihae." she smiled.

"Of course~ no problem."

"Uncle, I thought your going to Japan?" Jihae asked.

"Our flight will be tonight. So were just going to take our lunch here."

"Who are this handsome boys?" her mom asked. U-kiss smiled when her mom mentioned HANDSOME.

"This is U-kiss, Soohyun, Hoon, Kevin, Aj, Eli, Kiseop and Dongho."

"Annyeong haeseyo!" they said in unison. 

"Hello Boys, nice to meet you!" 

"Jihae has a beautiful mother, no wonder Jihae is very pretty." Soohyun said.

"Thank you Soohyun!" she smiled. "Why don't we have a lunch together, so we can't talk more?"

"That's sounds great!" Daeho said. Then they went to the finest restaurant together. 


"Her mother is beautiful, right?" Kevin said. 

"Yeah. Jihae looks like her." Dongho said.

"Pabo! Of course! She's her mother!" Kevin said. And they laughed as they went to their table. 

"Guys, just order what you want. Okay?" Her mom said and they shyly smiled. "Aigoo, don't be shy." she smiled. Then they start to order their food. 

"Jihae said that you're going to go to Japan?"

"Yeah, were going to promote their album."

"Ah~I see. Good luck to you guys."

"Thank you!" they said in unison. 

"This boys are really charming." her mom complimented them. "Kevin is so very thinny, you should eat more." 

"Kevin likes to eat but he doesn't gain weight." Soohyun said. 

"But Kevin is pretty." she said.

"Thank you so much!" he smiled. 

"Eli is look more manly and decent, Dongho is so cute. You guys are very appealing." she said. And they laughed. 

"Mom stop complimenting them, they're cheeks is going to be red as tomato." And they laughed. 

"I wonder if Jihae likes in any of you." she smirked. 

"Mom!" she feel embarassed. 

"Yah~ I'm just kidding." They laughed. 

"Jihae..." someone called her name, when she looked up, her eyes widened. Xian, Jihae's first love. 

"Xian?" her mom said. 

"Hello Mrs. Park." Xian said as he bowed. "Hi Jihae and Mr. Daeho

"Uh...uhh. Hi."

"Hi Xian." her uncle said. 

"What are you doing here?" her mom asked. 

"I have a lunch meeting with my client. Sorry for interrupting your conversation."

"It's okay Xian. By the way meet Soohyun, Hoon, Kiseop, Kevin, Aj, Eli and Dongho."

"Hello guys, nice to meet you. I'm Xian." he said. 

"Nice to meet you too!" they said in unison. 

"I'm sorry, I'm going now. It was nice to meet you and see you guys. Good bye." he bowed. 

"Good bye." they said in unison. 

"Good bye Jihae~" he said and he left. 

Eli's POV 

Jihae's mom is really cool. She keeps on complimenting us. And her mom is beautiful, no wonder Jihae is beautiful also. Were having a good conversation, suddenly a guy interrupted. 

 

"Jihae..." someone called her name, when she looked up, her eyes widened. She was shocked and I felt weird with this. 

"Xian?" her mom said. 

"Hello Mrs. Park." Xian said as he bowed. "Hi Jihae and Mr. Daeho."

"Uh...uhh. Hi."

"Hi Xian." manager said. 

"What are you doing here?" her mom asked. 

"I have a lunch meeting with my client. Sorry for interrupting your conversation."

"It's okay Xian. By the way meet Soohyun, Hoon, Kiseop, Kevin, Aj, Eli and Dongho."

"Hello guys, nice to meet you. I'm Xian." he said. 

"Nice to meet you too!" they said in unison. 

"I'm sorry, I'm going now. It was nice to meet you and see you guys. Good bye." he bowed. 

"Good bye." they said in unison. 

"Good bye Jihae~" he said and he left. 

I'd notice that when Xian came, Jihae was so quiet and she was avoiding to have a eye contact with him. What's going on?

"Hyung~ you know that guy?" Dongho whispered to our manager. 

"Yeah, it's Jihae's ex-boyfriend." he whispered. 

"Really? Xian is very handsome and tall." 

That guy is Jihae's first love? I know why she acts so strange. Suddenly our order came. 

"Darling, are you okay?" her mom asked her.

"Yes mom." she said. Then her mom patted her back. 

"Let's eat now." then we started to eat. 

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating it. Senior's life is so very busy. Luckily, we have a long weekend so I decided to update this story. Hope you will like it. Don't forget to comment and subscribe. ^^