"La Romaneseca"

I Found You (Special One~)

Ji-hae slowly open her eyes as the light flash through her fair skin. And she rubbed her eyes with her hands. 

Tumblr_lp5sehjt9p1qfx32ro1_500_large

She smells the sweet scented and the warm breeze of air. She stood up from her bed and she washed her faced and fixing herself. After she finished fixing herself, she went out from the bathroom and she get her novel the she went out from her room and went downstairs.

She saw her uncle cooking their breakfast. She and her uncle is the first one who woke up. So it's kinda quite and calm.

"Good Morning, Uncle. Do you need help?" she said as she walked to the kitchen. Then Dae-ho turned back and she saw Ji-hae.

"Morning Ji-hae." he said with a smile on his face. "No need, sweety. It's ok." he assured.

"Uhmmm. Ok." she said as she went to the terrace and sit in the chair. She start reading her favorite novel "Twilight Saga: Eclipse" 

Eclipse-novel.jpg

Her Uncle walked toward to her with a violin case on his hand. 

"Ji-hae~ah.." he called Ji-hae. Then she looked up and she saw her uncle. 

"Ne Uncle?" she said as she closed the novel she was holding.

"Your dad, deliver something for you." 

"Deliver? What is it?" she asked then her uncle show a violin case and handled it to her.

"Thank you Uncle." a smile appeared on her face. 

"You father deliver it this morning, he already know that your life revolves in music. So he decided to deliver your violin here." he said happily. And she smiled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq2AeQTUD2emP6_2Xut-x

"You're still playing piano and violin don't you?" he asked.

"I really like playing with them, I just spend my time playing it." she said as she took the violin in the case.

"Good. Enjoy Ji-hae~ah." he said and she smiled then her uncle went to the kitchen to continue cooking. 


Eli's POV 

I slowly open my eyes, I used to woke up early because of our hectic schedules, good to say, we don't have a schedule this morning. Dongho slowly stood up from his bed. 

"Morning Dongho." I greeted him. 

"Good Morning, Hyung." he smiled at me. Then we washed our face in the bathroom then we went our from our room. As we went downstairs we saw Manager-hyung in the kitchen, cooking our breakfast.

"Good Morning Manager-hyung." we greeted him.

"Morning Guys." he greeted back. "Looks delicious." I said as I stared at the foods. Suddenly we heard a beautiful melody, that makes me calm and relax.

"Do you hear that?" Dongho asked. "Where's that sound coming from?" he asked. Then Manager-hyung smiled at us then he pointed something in the terrace. We turned our looked to the terrace were he was pointing. We saw Ji-hae playing the violin. 

"She's really good." manager-hyung said.

"Woah..." Dongho and I coed. She just wondeful and beautiful. She has a talent and she's innocent girl. I just can't keep off my eyes on her while she was playing. 


Ji-hae's POV 

I really missed playing my favorite instruments. So I decided to play the violin, I really thankful to my dad, he knows me well. I stood up from the chair and put the violin in my left side neck and I pick the bow and start playing the "La Romaneseca". This one is my favorite song I want to play with my violin. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkJISV7vrb0&feature=related

After I played, I felt something, watching at me, when I turned back, I saw Eli, Dongho and Uncle Dae-ho watching at me. Oh great! I can see that Eli keep staring at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach again. C'mon get off your eyes on me. 

"You're still good and great Ji-hae!" Uncle complimented. 

"Gomawo Uncle." I said as I smiled. 

"Noona..." dongho coed. And I looked at him. "You're great!!" he said as he clapped his hands.

"Thank you Dongho~" I thanked. Suddenly the other member went to the living room.

"Hey Guys!" Soohyun greeted. 

"Hyung, do you know what? Ji-hae noona can play the violin well." Dongho said to Soohyun. And they smiled at me.

"Guys, let's eat first!" Uncle said. And after that we eat our breakfast.