Sleep Over

I Found You (Special One~)

After they have a little break in a private beach resort, they decided to went home. But Jihae went home to get some of her clothes because her uncle wants her to sleep over at his house with the boys. The boys was having a little chatting at the terrace, suddenly they saw a ferrari 458 italia. Then they saw Jihae coming out from her car. 

"Noona!" Dongho shouted. Then Jihae looked up and smiled at him. Then Jihae went inside of the house. He saw her uncle cooking a dinner from the kitchen. Then the boys went downsatirs.

"Hey Jihae." Soohyun called her. 

"Hello Oppa." she smiled.

"Let me help you." Kiseop said as he get the bag of Jihae and put in on her room.

"Thank you Kiseop." she smiled.

"Welcome!" he cheered. Then Jihae went to her room and change her clothes.

524234_265532406866591_115040495249117_6

Then she went out from her room and went downstairs. The boys was preparing the table for the dinner, and she start helping them. 

"Ok, guys the food is already cook." their manager called them.

"Wahh! I'm so hungry." Dongho whinned. Then they start eating their dinner. 

♦♦

Jihae's POV 

After our dinner, I went to the terrace for awhile to fresh some air. Then sudenly my phone rings. 

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Jihae?" a male voice appeared through the phone. "It's me Yoon Shinwoo."

"Oh, hello Director." I greeted.

"Hello Jihae, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm doing great Director and you?" 

"That's good, I'm fine too."

"Excuse me but Director why did you called me?" 

"Well, were having a photoshoot there in Korea then gladly your also there. So we decided that you will be our model for our concept."

"Oh, that's great. I'm glad too."

"Then your going to have a partner on our concept."

"Well, sounds good to me."

"Ok, were going to South Korea tomorrow morning, so we will have our meeting by tomorrow's afternoon. 

"Ok, thank you Director." I smiled.

"No, thank you so much." 

"Of course Director."

"See you tomorrow? I'm going to call you."

"Ne. Good bye." I smiled then I hung up. Suddenly Uncle came up. 

"Who is that?" he asked.

"Oh, It's Director Yoon, one of the director of Fashion Industry in New york."

"Woah, so what he want?"

"Were having a photoshoot here in Korea."

"That's good!" I smiled.

"You're very talented one." he said. "When your was a kid, your so very shy child. You don't even went out to your room to play instead playing your favorite instruments. But then your still my beautiful niece." I was touch on what my uncle said to me then I suddenly hug him.

"Thank you Uncle." I smiled suddenly a tear fell down on my cheek.

"Welcome Jihae~ah." then he let go. "Aigoo... stop the drama." then we laughed. And I wipe my tears. "You should go to sleep now, it's getting late."

"Ne, you should too." I smiled. "Good night Uncle." 

"Good night JIhae." he smiled then I went to my room.