First Love

I Found You (Special One~)

Even though Taeyang was already left, they continue the party. Suddenly Mrs. Choi came to Jihae's table.

"Excuse me Jihae?" she called Jihae.

"Yes Mrs. Choi?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you play a piano tonight?" 

"Oh? Yeah, sure."

"That's great! I really count on you! Thank you Jihae." 

"Welcome Mrs. Choi." she smiled. 


Aj's POV 

We were having fun tonight, I really miss going to a party. You know were very busy and we don't have time to enjoy with ourselves. Then suddenly the music stop and Mrs. Choi speaks.

"Excuse Ladies and gentlemen. Jihae will playing a piano for us." then Jihae came out. She's really beautiful. Then we round of a applause. Then she sit infront of the piano, and start playing the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4dHPPfOfpk

Wow, I really like it. She's really good! We were like o_o. Our attention were really onto her. Then some students stood up from their sits and went to the middle with their each partner and start dancing. 

"Wow! She's really good!" Soohyun said.

"I told you!" Dongho blurted. And I looked at Eli, his eyes were on her. This guy is starting to fall in love.

"Hey bro!" I poked him.

"What?"

"Stop looking at her, your going to drool anytime." I .

"Shut up!" he shot back. And I laughed at him. 

"It's really obvious Eli."

"Obvious? What are you saying?" he asked. This guy is really stupid. He still doesn't know, that he already falling in love with Jihae. 

"Nevermind." I said.

"Whatever." 


Jihae's POV 

Playing piano was really my desire and my passion. It makes me calm and relax. Everyone was cheering when I started to play the piano. I remember when I play this song to Xian. He was my FIRST LOVE. When I remember those happy moments, I felt sting in my heart. I just wanted that the pain in my heart will be lasted now. 


As the time flies by, the party was already finished. All the students went home tired and sleepy but they enjoy the night. 

"I'm going to sent you home." Daeho said to Jihae.

"It's alright uncle, there's no need." she said as a car arrived and her butler came out from the car.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Please, Come with us Noona." Dongho pleaded her.

"I'm sorry but, I'm have something to do tomorrow. And I'm very busy. Next time I promise." she said.

"Ok, Noona. You promised!" he said.

"Yes, I will." she smiled. I'm going now. Good bye guys! Good bye Uncle." she said as her butler opened the door for her.

"Good bye Jihae/Noona." they said as they waved at her and she smiled, then she went in inside her car.