I Need A Girl

I Found You (Special One~)

U-kiss table was beside Jihae's table. It was few feets away. Jihae was drinking cocktail drinks with her friends. (But it was not strong liquior and it was ladies drinks.)

cocktailblue.jpg    Debbie-Wahl-Cocktails.jpg

"Are you having a great time?" Hyun ae asked Jihae.

"Of course!" she said. 

"That's great! I heard we have a special guest to night."

"Yeah, I heard it too!" 

"Jihae." her uncle called her.

"Mmmm?"

"Don't drink to much, arasseo?"

"Yes, appa!" she .

"Aiisssshhh!!!" he whined. And she laughed. Jihae didn't notice that Eli was glancing at her. 


Soohyun's POV 

Everyone was having a good time tonight. We allowed to drink but not too much. I felt bad for Dongho he's not allowed to drink. I looked at Eli, I caught him looking at Jihae. This guy is really stupid! I know he likes Jihae, but he denies it to himself. Then he looked at me.

"What?" he said.

"Well, stop staring at her. She's going to melt any minute." I said to him.

"No, I'm not staring at her!" he defended himself.

"Oh? wait! I didn't say whose I'm talking about. Why are you so defensive huh?" I .

"Whatever Hyung!"and I laughed at him. 

"I know you like her." 

"Who? he asked.

"You such a stupid Eli!" 

"Aisshhh Hyung! Stop teasing me!" he said. 


Jihae's POV 

I'm having a good time. It was really fun, I think it was 3 years ago since I went into party like this. You know, busy with company and my model career. (Guys, I didn't tell you that Jihae was a model. But soon the U-kiss will know that she's a famous model from US.) 

"Hey Unnie.." Hyun ae called me.

"Hmmm?"

"I've notice that Eli was staring at you." she said.

"Hmmm?" I looked at her with disbelief.

"Yeah, totally. I think he likes you."

"Like me? That's impossible! He already have a girlfriend." and with that I felt hurt again but still I don't know the reason until now.

"Girlfriend? I thought U-kiss is still single." she said in a disbelief voice.

"Just what I thought too. But I guess it's a wrong." 

"Oh?

"And It's really impossible for him to like me." 

"But you like him?" she asked suddenly.

"I don't know." I said,

"You're not sure?" and I nodded with a sad look.

"Don't worry, you will know it soon. Cheer up ok?" and I smiled at her. 


No one's POV 

"So let's have our special guest for tonight's party. I bet everyone know him." the manager of the hotel said. And everyone was "Wooohoooww!. They're going wild. "PLease, welcome Taeyang from Bigbang!" all students was cherring and going wild. Then Taeyang came out,

"Good evening everyone!" Taeyang said happily.

"Thank you Taeyang for accepting our invitation."

"Anything for students here!" then the crowd was going wild. 

"So did you prepare anything for us?"

"Of course, I do." then the manager went off.  Then Taeyang positioned himself as the music starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW69eqZEg-w (Just imagined Taeyang dancing alone. ^^)

I'm tired of being alone
Sick of being single
I think I need a girl
I need a girl like

Saenggak eopneun maltu
Eorein aedeul malgu
Nal gamssa.ana jul
Gamanisseodo namjanomdeul
Jeonhwagil naemiljiman
Jarangseureopgae nae sajineul
Kkeonaebo.I.neun georeun girl

Girl, I need a girl
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mom.maedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Chimaboda chungbajiga deo jal eo.oolineun geureon yeoja
Kimchi bokkeumbapeun naega jal mandeul eo
Daeshin jal meogeul su itneun yeoja
Na.I.ga manado eoryeobo.I.neun yeoja
Nan geureon yeojaga jodeora
(Know what I mean)

Bukkeureo.oon cheok hamyeonseodo
Pyungso.aen joshinhan cheokhaedo gatchi isseumyeon
Hmm, y'all know what I'm talking about

Girl, I need a girl
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mom.maedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Nan eereon yeojaga jodeora

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/taeyang-i-need-a-girl-lyrics.html ]
Dashi nae gaseumeul ddwigae haejweo
Dashi dalkomhan norael mandeulgae hajweo

While Taeyang was singing that part, he went down and start walking to the back.  All girls was going wild. Then he stops were Jihae's table was. Then he held out his hand to Jihae. And she was shocked, then she bowed and she slowly held his hand and he went to stage with her. The U-kiss was shocked especially Eli and mostly jealous. Many girls envied her. 

You know don't need no more
Danji geureongae anya nae mameul jugo shipeun saram. 

Taeyang was still holding her hand while he was singing. He looked at her, and she was blushing so hard. And she can't stop smiling at herself. Then Taeyang slowly pull her closer and the students went wild again. 

Girl, I need a girl
Girl, I get, gotta make you're mine
I'm treat you right, baby 

Then suddenly he kissed her on the cheeks. Jihae was shocked with his actions. And the girls was shouting and cheering. 

Girl, I need a girl
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mommaedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Girl, I need a girl
Girl, I need a girl

Girl, nae maleul deudgo itni
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Girl, I need a girl

When he finished singing, he escorted her to went down until she reached to her table. 

"Thank you!" he said to her. 

"You're Welcome!" she said shyly and he smiled at her. Then Taeyang went back to stage. 


Eli's POV 

Taeyang-hyung is really good at singing and dancing also. All girls was going wild. Then he went down from the stage and start walking to our direction, then he stops in Jihae's table and he held out his hand to her then she bowed and she slowly held his hand. I felt my chest hurt and I don't know why. I think my heart stop beating and turn into pieces. Just then, I looked down and I don't know I still want to watch this scene.

"Someone's getting jealous huh?" a voice came out from my side. Then I look up and I saw Kevin and Soohyun-hyung smirking. 

"What are you guys smirking at?" I asked them.

"You're jealous Eli." Soohyun teased.

"Tss! Me? I don't care!" I said sarcastically.

"Stop denying it." Kevin said.

"No. I'm not. I don't like her." I said. 

"Well, let's see." as then I looed at the stage, I saw Taeyang-hyung still holding her hand and kissed her on thye cheeks. I was like O_O 

and I felt my heart turn into billion pieces. 

"Wow! He kissed her!!!" Dongho shouted. I can saw Kevin and Soohyun smirking.

"She's lucky!!!!" Soohyun said. Fine! I'm jealous now. 


Jihae's POV 

I can't believe Taeyang sunbae hold my hand. I can't stop smiling. And he even kissed me on my cheek. 

"Wow!!! Unnie! You're so lucky!!!!" Hyun ae said happily.

"Yeah, thanks!" 

"And he kissed on you on your cheek!! I really envied you!!" she pouted.

"Awwww, Don't worry." I pinched her cheek. 

"Jihae your so lucky!!!" Hoon said and I smiled to him.

"Good job girl!!!" Aj said.

"Go Jihae!!!" Kiseop, Kevin and Soohyun yelled happily and I lauighed at him. Then I looked at Eli, he's kinda sad. Our eyes met then he just looked away. Is he jealous? Of course not Jihae! He already have Stacey! What are you thinking?!! Then I just looked up the stage again. 

"Wow, Miss Park Jihae is really lucky tonight." Mrs. Choi said through the microphone. All eyes were on me. Oh great! 

"Hey Jihae." Taeyang said as he looked at me and waved. I can't help but smiled at him. 

"Do you have something to say Taeyang?"

"Well, thank you for inviting me for tonight. I'm having fun tonight. I hope you guys have fun too." he said. 

"Well, were pleasure to have with you tonight." Mrs. Choi said. "But sadly Taeyang will go now." All girls was "AWWWWW"

"Yeah. But thank you so much!" he said. "Thank you!" he said. "Good bye guys!!" he waved and we went down from the stage. 

"Thank you so much Taeyang! Guys, don't be sad. Let's the party continue." then all of them start dancing again.