Park Jae-hyun

I Found You (Special One~)

They arrived at Jihae's house. Eli was amazed of her house. Then they went inside of her house. Then Jihae saw a little boy sitting in the couch. When the boy turned around. It was her liitle brother, Jae-hyun.

tumblr_l9d76jUF051qdcwxjo1_400.png

(Park Jaehyun is Jihae's younger brother. He's also a american-korean. He is 2 years old. But very fluent in English. He also know how to speak Korean.) 

"Nooonnnaaaaa~~!!!!!" he ran to her. And she bent down to his level and he hug him. Eli was shocked.

"What are you doing here?" she ask him.

"You father decided that Jaehyun will stay here with you." Ms. Lei blurted.

"That's good. I know he will like it here." she said.

"Noona?" he called her.

"Hmm?"

"I missed you so much." he pouted.

"Awwww... Noona miss you too." she patted his head. And he smiled. Then he looked at the guy beside her sister.

"Noona's Boyfriend?" he asked confusely.

"Ani, he was my friend. Our uncle dae-ho's friend." he nodded. 

"Eli this is Jaehyun my younger brother, and Jaehyun this is your Eli-hyung." she introduced Eli to her brother.


Eli's POV 

Jihae has a younger brother? Woah! He is so cute, I wouldn't wonder Jihae is beautiful too. Then Jaehyun walked to me.

"Hyuuunnngggg..." he called me then I bent down on his level.

"Hello there, what's your name?"

"I'm Jaehyun."

"Hi Jaehyun, I'm Eli." I smiled at him. 

"Hi Eli hyung." he greeted me. 

"Jaehyun~ah.." Jihae called him. "Were going to do our assignments, can you excuse us?"

"Ne Noona~" he smiled at her.

"Thank you Jaehyun~ah.." she kissed his cheek, then jaehyun continue playing in their living room. Then we went to her study room. 


studyroom.jpg

Jihae put her laptop in her desk while Eli is looking around in her study room. 

"What should we discuss?" she asked him while looking at her laptop.

"Well... let's discuss the GRAMS TO MOLE. Is it ok?"

"Yeah, good idea." she start typing. "Can you get the Chemistry book in the shelves?"

Then Eli was looking in the book shelves, then he saw the chemistry book. And he get it from the shelves.

"Here." he handled the book to her. Then they start researching their topic they will discuss.


Eli's POV 

Jihae was really serious and focus about schools. That's why she is so smart and independent. She was beautiful when you look at her eyes, you can saw a shining sparkle. I just can't help myself to stare at her. You can't blame me, she's just pretty beautiful. 

"Is there's something on face?" A voice interrupted me from my fantasy. I saw Jihae staring at me. Oh Great! she caught me staring at her.

"Oh.. uh...No. Sorry." 

"Oh well. You just staring at me about 7 minutes ago?" What!!!! I didn't notice it! Oh great! Pabo Eli!

"Huh? Really?" I asked her and she nodded. "Sorry about that." and she smiled. 

Suddenly someone was knocking the door. 

"Come in." she said. Then Ms. Lei came out from the door. 

"Excuse Miss, the dinner is ready." 

"Ok. Thanks Ms. Lei." then she bowed and left. "Come on Eli, let's eat." 

"No, it's ok. I'm fine."

"No, your going to eat dinner here. Arasseo?" then I shyly nodded and followeds her from behind. 


They went to the dining table were Jaehyun is already eating. Eli laugh on how he eat. 

"Hyung!" Jaehyun called him. 

"Hey."

"Hyung let's eat." and he nodded. Then they start eating their dinner. Jaehyun was so comfortable when Eli is around with him. Jihae notice that her younger brother is really happy when he's with Eli. 

"Noona, I'm already finished." Jaehyun told her.

"Did you drink your milk already?" and he nodded cheerfully. 

"Good." 

"Can I play now Noona?" and she nodded. "Thank you Noona!" he kissed her cheek. Then Jaehyun went to the living room to play while Eli and Jihae was still eating their dinner. 


@The Living Room

Jaehyun was busy playing with his toys, suddenly a sharp pointed object makes his index finger bleed. And he was crying so loud. Then Jihae went to the living room with Eli from her behind. 

"What happened?" she asked her brother. Then he show his wound and he still crying. 

"Don't cry now. Noona will take care of it." she's trying to comfort him. Then Eli came with a first aid kit on his hands. 

"Let me take care of it." he said to Jihae. And Jihae nodded at him. 

"Jaehyun~ah, stop crying now." He start cleaning and treating his wound and Jaehyun slowly calm down. 

"Hyung...." he called Eli and he hug him. And Eli carried him in his arms. Then Eli patted his back gently. Jaehyun buried his face on his neck. 


Jihae's POV 

Eli was treating Jaehyun's wound. He slowly calm down.

"Hyung...." he called Eli and he hug him. And Eli carried him in his arms. Then Eli patted his back gently. Jaehyun buried his face on his neck. He seems very comfortable with Eli, but they just met now. I've notice that Jaehyun fell asleep on his arms. 

"Eli, he already fell alseep." 

"Huh?" then he looked down on his arms. Then he chuckled.

"Just give him to me. He's heavy." 

"No, it's ok. I just put him on his room."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I don't want to wake him up. Just lead the way." he smiled at me and I nodded. Then we went to Jaehyun's room.

Modern Kids Room Design Ideas – luxury bedroom

Then Eli slowly put him on his bed and he get the blanket and put around him. 

"Thank you Eli." I thanked him.

"Don't worry, it's ok. I really like your brother." 

"Yeah me either." and he smiled at me. 

"It's getting dark, I should get going now. We have a class tomorrow."

"Yeah, let's go." then we leave in his room. 


"I will go now. Thank you for the dinner." Eli said.

"No problem about that. Thank you also for taking care of my brother." 

"Welcome. I'll see you at school." 

"Yeah. See you." when she about to enter her house.

"Jihae?"

"Hmmm..?" she said as she turned around. 

"Can I have your number?" he asked shyly.

"Uhmmm.. Sure." Then he handled his phone and she start typing on it. 

"Thank you Jihae. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." she smiled.

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye Eli." then he left and went inside of his car. 


A/N: Sorry for the late update, I'm really sorry. :( 

Merry Christmas Everyone! :>

I'm glad that I update it now. Just really busy.

Hope you like it Guys!