Noon Break

I Found You (Special One~)

It was noon break, the students went to the cafeteria to took their lunch. It was crowded in the cafeteria, the U-kiss boys have a special table. (You know their popular. Haha.) 

cafeteria.jpg

The boys was looking around in the cafeteria while sitting.

"There's so many cute girls here." Kiseop blurted, then they looked at him.

"Shut up Kiseop! Why don't we eat our lunch instead?" Hoon said.

"Hyung, I'm so hungry." Dongho whinned. Then they looked at him.

"You always hungry Dongho~ah!" Eli said at him, then they laughed. 

"Yah!!" Dongho poked his shoulder playfully. Suddenly their manager came out with a two waiters with a foods in the trays. The u-kiss boys was amazed.

"Here you go Boys!" he said, and then started to eat.

"Oh by the way, Hyung Jihae is here also." Kevin said.

"Yeah, I know her dad called me last night." he said. "Where is she by the way?" he asked as they looked around.

Then they saw Jihae in the corner of the cafeteria.

"There she is!" Aj called out. Then they looked where Aj was pointing about. They saw Jihae sitting in a empty table with a foods on her tray, then a notebook laptop and a two books beside her tray.

sony-vaio-pink-notebook-laptop.jpg?et=Lc    dep_1343015-Two-thick-writing-books-with

 

She finished her lunch then she start to open the book and start writing in her notebook. Suddenly her uncle approach her.

"Jihae~ah." he called out, the she looked and she saw her uncle.

"Uncle? How are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine, how about you?" he asked.

"Doing fine." she said. He saw that she was studying.

"I am disturbing you?" 

"Eh? No. It's ok." 

"Looks like your really study hard." 

"Well, you know. I don't want to waste my time for nonsense things, I just want to study."

"I can see that. You're grades are really high. Well ever since you are the top student in your school." 

"Well.." 

Then he chuckled "I'm going now, see you later. Don't study, your already smart." he joked.

"See ya~" she smiled, then he walked away as Jihae continue studying. 

Her uncle went to the U-kiss table.

"Boys, how's your day?" he asked.

"Well, doing fine." Hoon said. 

"Hyung? Jihae is really smart." Soohyun complimented.

"Of course, she's always in the top in their school in New York." 

"I heard that she graduated in St. Juilliards School in New York." Eli said.

"Yeah, her dad wants her to study in one of the prestigious school, luckily she passed all the exam."

"She's not just smart, also a talented one." Kevin said.

"I remembered, we used to called her "Ms. Perfect". he said as he laughed.

"Ms. Perfect? Why?" Soohyun asked.

"She's almost perfect, she's beautiful, smart, nice and talented one. Many guys drools over her." 

"Woah!" Dongho cooed.

"Then there's a guy that makes her happy. But he is also the reason why she has a sad past relationship."

"What do you mean?" suddenly Eli asked.

"They have been for 2 years but they broke up because the guy is in arrange marriage with another girl." 


Eli's POV

"What do you mean?" suddenly I asked manager-hyung.

"They have been for 2 years but they broke up because the guy is in arrange marriage with another girl." 

What?!!! 2 years is really long! Ah.. wait! I remember in the terrace that she cried. I think I know the reason now. Behind that serious, nice and beautiful girl has a sad past relationship. 
 
"The guy is really lucky, but he's unlucky to lose Jihae. She's just perfect!" Kiseop blurted.
 
"Yeah that's right, after her sad relationship, she had a new relationship now?" Hoon asked.
 
"Well, as far as I know, she didn't. She focused on their company. And now on her studies for awhile." 
 

Afternoon @Seoul International School

Eli is waiting for Jihae in the gate because of their group assignment in Chemistry.

"Eli..." Soohyun called him, then he looked back. 

"Hey hyung." 

"Waiting for Jihae?"

"Yeah, we have to do our group assignment in her house."

"Really? So, Shall I go first."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye Eli." Soohyun walked out. Suddenly Eli saw Jihae approaching on his direction.

"Hey.." he called her first.

"Sorry, I'm late?" 

"No, your just in time." 

"That's good. Should we go?"

"Yeah, let's go." he said as they went to his own car and drove away.

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I was just too busy because of our projects and also in my school. I hope you understand, I'll try to make an update for now, I'm going to busy this week. 

How's my new chapter? It is GOOD or BAD? :>

Comment Pleaseeeee???? :3