Jihae at School

I Found You (Special One~)

Jihae's POV 

I woke up early because I have my class, in my new school. I start fixing and preparing myself. 

Tumblr_lgtbo6bldz1qeo03no1_500_large

Then I went out from my room and went to the dining room. I start eating my breakfast. 

"Miss Jihae, the car is ready." Ms. Lei said.

"Ne, coming." I said as I stood up from the chair and went outside of her house.

Audi_R8_Led_20080225.jpg

Mr. Hwang open the back seat door for me, then I went inside, in the car. Then he drives the car. Then we drove away to school. 

After how many minutes, we reached in the Seoul International School. It was really big school it's similar to my alma mater school St. Juilliard School in New York.

When I went out from the car, I saw many people. Then I can felt that they were staring at me. Oh great! It's really awkward. There was a lady came toward me, I think she was one of the staffs in this school. 

"Morning, Miss Park. I'm Mrs. Choi Cho-hee, teacher in music and science department here in Seoul International School." she greeted me happily.

"Hi Mrs. Choi. Nice to meet you." I said as I bowed. Then she smiled.

"I already have you schedule for 1 week and 3 days, I hope you could enjoy studying here for a short time." she said while smiling.

"Ok. I hope so." I said. Then she accompanied me to principal's office. I met their principal, then Mrs. Choi accompanied me in my first class. My first class is Chemistry, the point is Mrs. Choi is my Chemistry Teacher. Haha! laugh

We went to one of the private classrooms. When we about to stepped inside, the students stood up from their chair. But it's really few students, I think only 18 students. 

"Morning Class, I want to introduce you to a new student but she will just study here for 1 week and 3 days. She came from Chicago and she graduated from St. Juilliards School in New York. Please come in." she said as she looked at me then I walked to the room. All of them was staring at me. 

"Good Morning, I'm Park Jihae. I came from Chicago, please treat me well." I said as I bowed. "I will study here for a very short time but I'll try my best to be a good student here in your school. Thank you so much. 


Eli's POV 

We was waiting for our Chemistry Teacher, suddenly Mrs. Choi came out from the door but she's with a girl. Wait?! She look familiar. 

"Morning Class, I want to introduce you to a new student but she will just study here for 1 week and 3 days. She came from Chicago and she graduated from St. Juilliards School in New York. Please come in." she said. Then a girl walked to the room. I was shock! It's Jihae! The boys are also shocked. 

"Good Morning, I'm Park Jihae. I came from Chicago, please treat me well." she said as she bowed. "I will study here for a very short time but I'll try my best to be a good student here in your school. Thank you so much." she added. Wait she's going to study here also?! What a coincidence! 

"Ok, Thank you Ms. Park. You may take your seat now. You can seat beside Mr. Lee. I'm going out for awhile" Mrs. Choi said. She's going to Kiseop's seatmate. 


Then she walked toward to Kiseop's direction, and she sits beside him.

"Hey Jihae." Kiseop called her. Then she looked at him.

"Oh? You're here?" she asked 

"Of course, and also the boys are here." he said as he looked at the boys. Then they waved at her. Then she smiled.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"Manager wants us to study here for awhile." he said. "How about you?"

"Well, my dad enrolled me here yesterday." she said. 

"Good, were going to be a classmate." he said as he smiled at her. Then Mrs. Choi walked in their classroom.


"Ok class, our lesson for today is about Stoichiometry." Mrs. Choi said. "What is stoichiometry? Any idea guys?" she asked. Then Jihae shyly raise her hand.

"Ok, Ms. Park you have an idea?" she asked as Jihae stood up from her chair and they was staring at her.

"Stoichiometry  is a branch of chemistry that deals with the relative quantities of reactants and products in chemical reactions." she answered. Then Mrs. Choi smiled at her.

"Very well said Ms. Park." she said and Jihae sit in her chair.Then Mrs. Choi start writing in the white board. Then all of them take down notes.

"Ok, What is formula mass?" she asked as she write the "formula mass" in the white board. 

"Mr. Shin?" she said as she looked at Soohyun. Then Soohyun stood up.

"Formula Mass is used for compounds that are made up of ions and have a primarily ionic bonding." he answered calmly.

"Good." she said as she write the meaning in the white board. Then Mrs. Choi write an example in the white board. 

Determine the Molecular Mass of Sugar. 

"Ok." she said. "Who can solve this? Just try." she added. Then Jihae shyly raised her hand. Then she stood up from her chair. Then she start writing the solution. 

Determine the Molecular Mass of Sugar. 

(C12H22O11)

C= 12 atom x 12.0 u = 144.0 u

H= 22 atom x 1.0 u = 22.0 u

O= 11 atom x 16.0 u = 176. 0 u

                                    ---------------

Total:                            342. 0 u

"Wow, you really did it." she complimented and Jihae bowed. "Could you explained it why did you have that solution?" she asked then Jihae nodded.

"The term molecular mass refers to the mass of a molecule. First, we have to identify the formula of sugar. Formula of sugar is C12H22011. Then find the atom of each element. The element of our compound is C for carbon, H for hydrogen and O for oxygen. The atom of Carbon is 12, as you can see carbon has 12 atom in the formula." she said as she pointed at C12. 

"Then the hydrogen has a 22 atom then Oxygen has a 11 atom. Then after you solve their atom multiply it in their atomic weight.  The atomic weight is the ratio of the average mass of atoms of an element. So, the atomic weight of Carbon is 12.0, hydrogen is 1.0 and oxygen is 16.0." she said. as she pointed her solving.

"Then let's calculate. C= 12 atom x 12.0 = 144 then, H= 22 atom x 1.0 = 22.0, and O= 11 atom x 16.0= 176.0. After you calculate, add all of them. 144.0+ 22.0 + 176.0= 342.0 u. So the molecular mass of sugar is 342.0 u. The molecular mass is also a formula mass they have a same calculation." she said as she looked at her classmates. 

"Wow! you're really good in chemistry!" she said happily, then Jihae bowed. The U-kiss boys was shocked even her classmates. After that she went to her table and sit to her chair.