1 to 10 Equals Me & You

Description

For both Jongin and Kyungsoo, joining SM is merely for them to achieve their dreams. Little did they know that their every step brings them closer to their soul mate as well.

A typical love story, from how they were before they met up til... well, you'll see how they end up. :)

Foreword

To be honest, this story goes wayyyy back. Even before their debut.

I wrote the skeleton (the concept, direction and the content idea of each chapter) for this fic for another couple but some stuff happened and couldn't write on. I was clearing old stuff from my hard disk when I found this sitting there and I started thinking that I shouldn't let this rot. So I just sat down and thought through which couple would fit in and... Kaisoo was chosen.

This fic is named "1 to 10 Equals Me & You" after a song of this title, mainly because there are 10 chapters in this story, each leading to the happily ever after.

 

This is my first chaptered fic. I can never finish chapter fics T.T But this is all written out already so... well, it is completed. Haha.

Each chapters are rather short, at least to me, they are on the short side. More like, a series of drabbles connected to each other.