New Roommates

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

The whole gang of kingkas and Mi Hye made their way to the cafeteria for breakfast. Mi Hye was rather confused why L.Joe was exceptionally quiet after the Eunkyung Sunbae getting pregnant incident.

It wasn't that he wasn't quiet before, but he talked more in front of her. He would pat her head and play with her hair, sharing cute smiles with her when Ricky wasn't looking.

But it seems like L.Joe purposely kept his distance from her.

"Byunghun Oppa.. Is something wrong?" she asked confusedly.

L.Joe jerked when he realized Mi Hye was talking to him. "Oh babe." he smiled a little. "Nothing's wrong. Let's just go get breakfast."

Mi Hye nodded and skipped towards the cafeteria. L.Joe gulped as he followed her. He was determined to keep his new found self hidden, and keep all dirty thoughts away.

There was an unusual restlessness present amongst the students that day. To be exact, female students only. The male students were rolling their eyes and were obviously not interested in what the girls were excited about.

"Hey what's happening?" Changjo asked confusedly.

Niel shook his head. "I don't know. Why are the girls so restless today?"

Chunji smiled smugly. "Duh. They're always restless when we appear."

"Stupid." CAP rolled his eyes. "Don't you realise that they haven't paid us attention since we arrived? They didn't even bother to call Mi Hye names for snatching their beloved L.Joe. Something's up."

CAP called Cheondong over to ask what's the new hot thing happening. "I heard there are five new male students today." Cheondong nodded. "And they're apparently celebrities cause there are a whole crowd of fans outside school. They arrived and are going to the principal office for their timetables now I think."

"KYAAAHH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S B1A4!" a girl squealed as she ran past them.

Cheondong scoffed. "You get the picture."

CAP nodded and smiled. "These five guys might just be the answer to getting rid of those fangirls for good!"

The guys were extremely happy about it, with only Chunji sulking. "Why~" he whined. "MY FANGIRLS! Come back to Oppa!"

The rest of them laughed and were about to eat their breakfast in peace when a school counselor came to tell them that the principal required their presence.

They looked at each other confused, not knowing what to expect.

 


"WHATT?" L.Joe screeched. "Oh no Mrs Han! You can't do that!!"

The principal smiled apologetically at them. "Well I'm really sorry, but you know that there is a shortage in dorms available. These new students will have to share rooms with you!"

"But we already have two to one room!" L.Joe protested.

"And the rest of the students in this school has four to a room." The principal rolled her eyes. "Just because you guys are the kingkas I let you off. But now there's need for you to maximize the full utility of the room."

"Mrs Han!" L.Joe tried again. "What if the guy we are sharin the room with tries anything on Mi Hye?? Will you hold responsible?"

Mi Hye reddened slightly as L.Joe held her hand tightly. Mrs Han just laughed. "But you'll be there to protect her right?"

That shut L.Joe up. Mrs Han called for the new students and five gorgeous males entered the principal office.

"I expect you guys NOT to know them." Mrs Han shrugged. "Maybe expect Mi Hye. But these are B1A4. They're a boy group."

The five guys smiled brightly and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo B1A4 imnida!"

The guy in the centre glanced through the Teen Top member's and his eyes stopped at Mi Hye. He let out a light gasp as he recognized her. *It's the girl I knocked into at Music Bank backstage!*

"Well okay." Mrs Han smiled. "Welcome. So. Sandeul, you'll be sharing a room with Ricky, Changjo and Niel."

The youngest three of Teen Top smiled brightly as Sandeul pulled his luggage towards them. Sandeul smiled widely and they looked like they clicked already.

"Baro and CNU," Mrs Han continued. "You'll be sharing a room with CAP and Chunji."

CAP handed both of them lollipops which actually meant "you-look-fine-I-don't-mind-being-friends" in CAP terms.

"And lastly," Mrs Han concluded. "Jinyoung and Gongchan with L.Joe and Mi Hye."

Mi Hye smiled widely at the two guys left. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Mi Hye and welcome to TOP Academy!"

Jinyoung's eyes widened. *She's going to be sharing a room with me??*

"But Mrs Han!" Jinyoung blurted. "S-She's a girl!"

Mrs Han laughed. "Yeah yeah. But I trust you enough not to do anything to her right?"

L.Joe growled softly. Gongchan nodded enthusiastically. "NEEHHH!!!" he squealed. "We'll be great friends!!!! Aigoo you're so cute dongsaeng!!!" he squished Mi Hye's cheeks. 

Jinyoung just couldn't stop staring at Mi Hye. It seemed like a dream. Was he really going to share a room with her? Forget about the other two guys, but she was the first person he'd see in the morning and the last at night. What could be better than that. 

Mi Hye finally settled her gaze on Jinyoung and her eyes widened in recognition. "Oh it's you!" she gasped.

Jinyoung smiled lightly and nodded. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jung Jinyoung, leader of B1A4."

"AND IM GONGCHAN! MAKNAE!!" Gongchan jumped around.

L.Joe let of a low hiss as he turned away, pissed.

*First Ricky, then my brother-in-law Donghae. And now what??? Another two pretty boys to me and my girl??? DID I BETRAY MY COUNTRY IN MY PAST LIFE TO HAVE SUCH THINGS HAPPENING TO ME??*