Disgusting

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"Good morning Byunghun Oppa!!" Mi Hye chirped as she hopped down from her upper bunk. 

L.Joe chuckled and passed her a glass of warm milk like he did everyday. Mi Hye brightened and gulped the milk down, her slender neck moving as she drank. 

L.Joe bit his lip as he watched. She always drank in front of him, but since when did she look so y like this??!

L.Joe gulped and dashed out of the room. "I've got to talk to Chunji Hyung."

Mi Hye frowned. "Eh? But you haven't even changed out of your pajamas-"

"I'LL BORROW CHUNJI HYUNG'S CLOTHES!" L.Joe yelled back as he ran away. 

Mi Hye cocked her head to the side and pouted slightly. "And you haven't even given me my morning kiss." she muttered. 

L.Joe ran all the way to Chunji and CAP's room and burst through the door. He saw both of them in a compromising position, with Chunji at the bottom and CAP on top. 

L.Joe reddened and began closing the door. "Mianhae hyung's. Seems like I interrupted something."

"WAITTT!!" Chunji shrieked. "Help me get CAP off! He's killing me just because I ate one of his lollipops!!"

L.Joe heaved a sigh of relief. Thank god his hyungs weren't...gay.

He easily pried CAP off Chunji. 

Contrary to common belief, despite CAP's ultra formidable looking muscles and abs, he was much weaker than L.Joe. In fact he was the weakest in the group, second to Chunji of course. The latter only spends his time in front of mirrors to keep up his pretty boy look. 

"Okay problem solved." L.Joe casually flicked CAP to the bathroom.

"Good morning Hyung and go wash up for at least fifteen minutes. I have to talk to Chunji Hyung." CAP frowned. "But I only take five minutes!" he protested. 

L.Joe threw him a pack of lollipops. "Okay twenty minutes." CAP brightened and dashed into the bathroom. 

Chunji rolled his eyes and dusted himself as he got up. He did a double take at L.Joe's attire. "Yah. Why didn't you even change before coming over? Where's your girl?"

L.Joe sighed as he plopped himself on Chunji's bed. "I can't face her." he buried his face in his hands. 

Chunji raised his brows. "Why?"

"BECAUSE OF YOU!" L.Joe accused as he pointed a finger at the Hyung. "I borrowed your laptop while you guys were out yesterday-"

"Oh so that's why the battery was running low." Chunji muttered. 

"And I wanted to watch some movies." L.Joe continued. "And I didn't know you kept those type of videos on your computer, Hyung!!! What the hell???"

Chunji's eyes widened. "Ah!! Those!" he clapped. "Are those good? They're my personal favourites to be honest."

"Yeah they're rather hot-" L.Joe caught himself. He mentally smacked his forehead.

"That's not the point!!! The point is..." L.Joe took a deep breath. "After accidentally watching the first one, I watched another two more! I couldn't stop! I figured it wouldn't do any harm, BUT NOW I CAN'T FACE MI HYE NORMALLY!! I get aroused when I see her! Look at this!" he pointed the bulge on his trousers. 

Chunji burst into laughter. "HAHAHA WAS THAT YOUR FIRST ALMIGHTY L.JOE??"

L.Joe covered his hyung's mouth. "Yah not so loud!" he hissed. "The walls are thin!!" 

Chunji took a deep breaths to calm down. "So what's the problem?"

L.Joe gave him a look of disbelief. "What's the problem?" he asked ridiculously. "You're asking me what's the problem?? Of course there's a problem! I can't face Mi Hye normally didn't you hear that?"

Chunji's mouth formed an O shape. "But isn't that normal?" he asked. "Of course you get aroused by your girlfriend. You find her attractive that's why. Nothing's wrong!"

L.Joe blinked. 

"Oh dongsaeng ah." Chunji patted L.Joe's shoulder. "Its high time you got some male hormones in you. You were never interested in girls before. Seriously, even CAP Hyung and I suspected you were gay or something. I bet those videos were the first of those type you watched before, right?"

L.Joe nodded. 

"Yeah!" Chunji rolled his eyes. "How can a guy not watch those type of videos unless he's gay or a nerd. You're badass L.Joe for god's sake. Trust Hyung. It's normal." L.Joe furrowed his brows.

"BUT I KEEP GETTING AROUSED BY MI HYE!" he shrieked. "I don't want her to think that her boyfriend is... all the time."

Chunji shrugged. "Just test out her response or something. Maybe she's even more open minded about this than you."   

 


"Hey have you heard!" Lee Joon appeared out of nowhere. "Eunkyung sunbae's getting expelled because she got pregnant after fooling around with a guy from the night club!"

"Really? Wow harsh." Changjo frowned. 

Mi Hye wrinkled her nose. "Eww that behavior's disgusting."

L.Joe perked up. "Disgusting?" he repeated. He gulped. "You think it's disgusting?"

Mi Hye nodded. "Yeah. That's totally uncalled for. They shouldn't have done it in the first place."

L.Joe lowered his head in defeat. *She thinks doing something like that is disgusting!!! How can I face her if I keep having those dirty thoughts now? And she thinks it's disgusting!!*

Mi Hye cocked her head to the side as she saw L.Joe silent. She shrugged.  *Eunkyung sunbae's so disgusting! How can she have one night stands and not practice safe ? One should always use condoms and only do it with people they're in a relationship with.*