My NOT-GAY boyfriend

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"SUPER JUNIOR!! KYAAAAAA~~~" Fangirls screamed their lungs out.

Mi Hye and L.Joe squeezed through the crowd to get to their places. IT was already Super Junior's next album, and they were getting more popular than ever, being named top boybands of South Korea, on par with DBSK and Big Bang.

B1A4 were also getting more and more supporters because they were fun and cute, and most importantly, themselves in front of the camera. They never acted like someone that wasn't themselves, and their cute bubbly personalities attracted many noonas and dongsaeng fans alike.

They haven't gotten their next comeback ready yet, but it was going to be out soon.

In the mean time, Jinyoung was acting as the MC for Inkigayo with Jiyeon from T-ara.

Mi Hye recalled how they met in the backstage just moments before.

-------------------

Jinyoung was pacing around with the script in his hands, scared to death because it was the first time he would be MCing.

Despite everything Mi Hye told him, that it was going to be fine, he was still trembling and stuttering.

All of a sudden, a pretty girl appeared when Jinyoung forgot his lines. "The next line's supposed to be, Don't you fangirls like guys who are simple?"

Jinyoung jumped and blinked at the pretty bubbly girl. "Annyeong Jinyoung sshi! I'm your MC partner for today! Jiyeon from T-ara!" she smiled brightly.

Jinyoung blushed lightly and shook her extended hand. "Yeah. Errr I'm JInyoung.. From B1A4." he stuttered.

Jiyeon peered at his script which was full of his markings and notes. "Wow you're pretty hardworking, Jinyoung sshi." she commented. "Nervous?"

JInyoung nodded. Jiyeon smiled and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, It'll be fine. Trust me."

Jinyoung, seeing her smile, suddenly felt like it was really going to be alright.

-----------------------

"Don't you fangirls like guys who are simple?" Jinyoung smiled naturally at the camera.

Jiyeon grinned. "We sure do! So now let's welcome, Super Junior with....MR SIMPLE!"

Thunderous screamings rang out as Super Junior appeared on stage. Mi Hye saw Donghae smiling charmingly and she giggled to herself. On stage, he really seemed to become everyone's prince charming instead of that possessive brother he is.

She looked to the side and saw Ricky and Jaehyuk giggling and talking. Ricky had confessed to her that he thinks his gay instead, having feelings for Jaehyuk. She learnt from L.Joe that actually Jaehyuk's real name was Jaemi, and that she was a girl in disguise.

She wanted to tell Ricky that Jaehyuk was actually Jaemi, but ....since he had already ed them for so many times, it doesn't hurt for him to suffer in his gay predictament for a while longer. ^^

She felt a vibration and saw that she received a message from Junhyung.

Having fun? Say good luck to your Donghae Oppa for me! I hope they'll have a fun comeback!

And I'll have a fun night with Hara! *winks*

Mi Hye giggled and kept her phone. Hara had finally accepted Junhyung after an incident where he pushed her out of the road with no regards for his own safety. She was then completely convinced of the 'I love you' that came out of his mouth.

She spotted her f(x) buddies who were squealing and jumping up and down to the music. She saw Junsu seongsaengnim awkwardly waving the light sticks that Krystal had insisted he carry.

She giggled. *Who would have thought Junsu Seongsaengnim and Krystal would get together?*

To avoid the talk of a teacher and student getting together, Junsu and Krystal were in a semi-relationship now, spending time with each other and going on outings. They never held hands or kissed, but Junsu was waiting for Krystal to graduate before completely claiming her as his.

"What are you thinking about?"

Mi Hye turned and saw her handsome boyfriend, L.Joe peering at her, concerned. She smiled and shook her head. "Nothing, just how lucky I am to have you."

L.Joe grinned and pecked her temple. "I'll always be here for you, babe." he promised. "No matter if you think I'm gay or not."

Mi Hye tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Honestly, I'm still a little skeptical about that one. You do look a little gay, Byunghun Oppa."

L.Joe frowned and trapped her in his arms. "Yah." he pouted. "Don't hurt my ego."

Mi Hye giggled and rested her hands on his chest. "I love you even if you're gay, Byunghun Oppa." she whispered.

"I love you even if you think I'm gay, Mi Hye ah." L.Joe kissed her forehead softly. "I'm beginning to get pissed with that G word." he mumbled.

"What?" Mi Hye asked innocently. "Gay?"

L.Joe let out a low growl. "I'll prove to you how gay I am." he whispered huskily before his lips pressed against hers. Even though he had meant it in a demanding way, his kiss was gentle and tender, lovingly placing little kisses on her lips, not minding what every else thought.

Mi Hye sighed in happiness as she kissed back. *Life can't get any better.*

...

"YAH YOU WILD BEAST! I CAN SEE YOU FROM HERE!" Donghae yelled from stage, causing an uproar from the ELFs.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and grabbed Mi Hye's wrist. "Go on an escapade from Donghae with me?" he winked.

Mi Hye giggled and nodded, following behind him while dodging ELFs who were helping their dear Donghae to stop them as well.

*Apparently,* Mi Hye beamed. *Life can get better.*

 

 

--------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING AND STAYING TILL THE END!

SEE YOU IN MY OTHER FICS! :DDD

 

---

Hi my dear readers! I'd like some help. I'm having troubles deciding on who should be in my next fic, so can you guys please answer this poll?

(I didn't include SHINee because they'll be in the fic already. It's confirmed.)

http://micropoll.com/t/KEt4cZF2kt

Thank you :D