Reason

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

All of them ended up in the hospital. Although the nearest hospital was the Seoul Hospital, Ricky had insisted that he didn't want to be admitted there because the U-Kiss, Myname and ZE:A wounded members were there too.

So all of them were transferred to Chaehwa Hospital that was further away.

The B1A4 boys were not that badly hurt, and fortunately got no injuries on their faces, so it wasn't that bad. Beast boys had worse injuries since they were in the fight for a longer time.

A few of them had broken arms and legs, while L.Joe was the worst, to have broken both his legs.

Mi Hye was running from ward to ward, tending to the member's requests.

"Mi Hye Dongsaeng ah~" Yoseob called out his bright and loud voice. "One bowl of popcorn here please!"

"Wait a second Oppa!" Mi Hye called and ran to the cafeteria for some. Before she could pass it to him, someone else called her.

"Mi Hye Dongsaenggie~~" Baro's voice came. "Can you pour a cup of water for me? My hands are broken!"

Mi Hye ran over and poured him a cup.

"Mi Hye ah!" Niel shouted. "Can you help me change the channel? The remote's too far."

Mi Hye frowned. "Niel Oppa you didn't break your arms if I didn't remember wrongly." she blinked.

Niel reddened. "Yeah but the remote's too far from me."

Mi Hye wrinkled her nose, but she changed the channel for him all the same.

"Mi Hye Dongsaeng where's my popcorn!" Yoseob yelled.

Mi Hye looked down at the tub of popcorn that was still in her arms. She ran to Yoseob and passed them to him, panting. "Here you go, Oppa."

Yoseob smiled sweetly. "Thanks Mi Hye!" he beamed and munched on the popcorn.

L.Joe was in a single ward when he heard all the other gang members ordering his girlfriend around. What was she? Their maid?

He couldn't take it any longer and he used his arms to haul himself onto the wheelchair. He pushed himself out of the ward and straight to Ricky's ward, where Mi Hye last went. Mi Hye was adjusting the air-conditioner for him, when L.Joe knocked the remote out of her hand.

Mi Hye's eyes widened when she saw him. "Omo Byunghun Oppa! Why are you out of bed! You should be resting!" she chided.

L.Joe glared at Ricky. "Don't order my girl to do things for you. Get your own girl." he demanded.

Ricky pouted. "I don't have any girl I like. And Mi Hye's my dongsaeng too!" he protested.

L.Joe glared. "I'm sure Jaehyuk would be more than pleased to tend to you!" he seethed. He pulled Mi Hye by the wrist and caused her to fall on his lap. He winced slightly as she sat on his injuries but kept a calm face. "I'm bringing her along." he declared, and pushed both of them out of the room.

Ricky stared at them and bit his lip. "Jaehyuk?" he mumbled. "He's a nice kid...pretty for a boy, smooth hands, kind, cute..." he smacked himself. "GAAAAH WHAT AM I THINKING! Jaehyuk is a guy!!!"




"Byunghun Oppa you shouldn't get out of bed, you should be resting." Mi Hye reprimanded gently as she helped L.Joe back on bed. L.Joe pouted. "They were ordering you around like you're some sort of maid. You're my girl, I can't just stand and watch!"

Mi Hye giggled. "Technically, it'd be sit and listen."

L.Joe chuckled and held her hands. His right hand went up to caress her cheek softly. "I'm glad you're alright." he whispered.

Mi Hye softened as she tightened her grip round his hand. "I'm glad you're not gay, Byunghun Oppa. You don't know how I've suffered with that thought." she laughed emotionlessly.

L.Joe poked her forehead. "You babo. If you had any troubles you could have told me. Why keep them to yourself?"

Mi Hye puffed her cheeks. "How could I have told you?" she retorted. "Like Byunghun Oppa, I heard you were gay. LIke that?" she rolled her eyes. L.Joe chuckled heartily.

"And you." Mi Hye poked his chest, causing L.Joe to raise his brows. "Why were you avoiding me then, if you weren't gay? Why did you detach yourself from me? I could sense it you know?"

L.Joe reddened and his eyes darted about. "Uh about that.. Actually I..."

"Byunghun Oppa." Mi Hye frowned.

L.Joe blushed deeply and covered his face with his hands. "I was aroused by you okay! I didn't have those thoughts before until one day, and I didn't know what to do! I don't want to corrupt you since you're so innocent and all, and you even said it's disgusting to do such things. But when you're around, even the slightest things you do make me want to kiss you. I'm just......"

Mi Hye blinked at him for a few seconds before a wide smile appeared on her face.

She removed his hands from his face and he expected to see her disgusted expression, when her lips came into contact with his. L.Joe's eyes widened in surprise, but he soon caught up and pulled her closer for a deeper kiss.

"You're such an idiot, Byunghun Oppa." Mi Hye giggled a while later. "I meant having casual was disgusting, not the idea of itself."

"Really?" L.Joe blinked.

Mi Hye nodded. "And I do know that it's normal for guys to have dirty thoughts. You should have read DOnghae Oppa's diary in third grade. " she squeezed her eyes shut. "Oh man. He was from then."

"So...you're okay that I'm having those thoughts?" L.Joe asked carefully.

Mi Hye smiled. "I'm happy in fact." she grinned. "That I'm able to earn a reaction from a hot guy like you. Next time it happens, Oppa, just tell me and I'll kiss those thoughts away."

L.Joe chuckled and circled his arms round her waist, bringing her to lay on his chest. "I don't think that'll help you know. The thoughts would turn nastier."

Mi Hye drew circles on his chest. "Then maybe we should follow the thoughts?" she joked.

L.Joe shook his head amusedly and pecked her temple when...

"YAH YOU WILD BEASTTTT!" Donghae sprang intot he room. angry-bear-attacking-thumb16610341.jpg