Saviors

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

Mi Hye felt like burying herself in a hole and not coming out forever.

This whole fight was her fault. If she hadn't gone with Seyong like the blind pig she was, she wouldn't have been kidnapped and they wouldn't have been in such a mess.

AJ and Soohyun tackled the maknae team Ricky and Changjo. Both of them were strong, and so were the maknae team. It woul have been a fair fight, if only they played fair.

Soohyun whipped out a penknife from his pocket and slashed Ricky's arm. The latter howled in pain, cursing under his breath. Changjo growled angrily. "Yah! We were fighting without weapons!"

"Correct." Soohyun smirked. "Were. Since you didn't prepare your weapons, you'll be at the loosing end."

Junhyung was fighting against Chaejin and was finding it easy to defeat the maknae of Myname. It seemed like a breeze to him, not even breaking sweat.

Just as he was about to hit Chaejin hard on the head, someone tackled him from behind. Seyong and Chaejin tackled Junhyung together and he had no way to make a comeback.

"Attacking from the back? That's lowdown." Junhyung seethed.

Seyong smirked. "That's the way to survive, idiot."

Jinyoung and Sandeul were fighting against Hyungsik and Dongjun. Dongjun rolled his eyes at how weak those two are and even sat down to watch Hyungsik tackle both of them together.

Hyungsik frowned. "Yah Dongjun you're slacking off!"

Dongjun snickered. "There doesn't seem to be a need for me since you can handle both of them well. Singers. Pfffft." he rolled his eyes. "All pretty boy looks with no muscles."

Sandeul wanted to say a rude remark when Hyungsik just pushed him to the ground easily and stepped on his chest. Jinyoung tried to pry Hyungsik's foot off and ended up having his hand under Hyungsik's foot as well.

"Damn. Should've gone to gym when I had the chance." Sandeul groaned.

The Teen Top, Beast and B1A4 guys were down one after another. B1A4 were the first to die out, since they really didn't have any experience in this fighting scene. Yoseob, Dongwoon, Niel and Chunji were next.

In the end, it was L.Joe, Junhyung, CAP, and Doojoon left standing. While on the other team, almost all of ZE:A, Seyong, Gunwoo of Myname, and Soohyun, Kevin, Kiseop of U-Kiss left.

L.Joe flexed his muscles as he faced them. His shirt was tattered and torn, he seemed like he was going to topple down any moment, from the way his body was swaying weakly.

But his eyes, they were eyes of an angered and determined man. He looked like he could kill, despite his body's condition.

"I'll kill you for kidnapping my girl." he whispered dangerously.

Siwan smirked. "Do what you please." he shrugged. "Because we know they're lies from how you look right now."

L.Joe clenched his jaw. "I'm serious. I will kill you." he growled and charged forward with the other three of them. They were out numbered severely, and it didn't take much time before Junhyung, CAP and Doojoon too felt on the ground, tattered.

L.Joe refused to give up, trying to struggle back on his feet.

Dongho snickered. "Oh look at that, fighting for love." he pointed. Eli snickered and high fived with JoonQ.

Tears streamed down Mi Hye's face as she saw L.Joe struggling. He was hurt pretty bad, and he really needed to be treated right then and there. But he was still fighting his body's weariness, fighting the fate, fighting for her.

*He really loves me.* Mi Hye sobbed. Mi Hye managed to spit the cloth that was originally in , out. "BYUNGHUN OPPA! I LOVE YOU!" she screamed like there was no tomorrow.

L.Joe gave her a small smile and he turned, his face hardening. Without warning, he charged towards Seyong and Gunwoo. Both of them were taken by surprise and toppled over.

L.Joe showered them with punches and kicks, but the other members of ZE:A and U-Kiss immediately pulled him away. "You never learn don't you?" Soohyun seethed.

He raised a brick and prepared to smash it onto L.Joe's head. Mi Hye stared in horror while L.Joe squeezed his eyes shut, awaiting the pain.

...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

L.Joe opened his eyes hesitantly and saw five figures walking in. His eyes were blurry and he couldn't focus on them clearly to see their faces. All he could remember was that they looked godly and grand, like they were some sort of superhero.

Hyungsik gaped at them while both Kevin's jaws dropped. "Oh. My. God." Eli whispered. "It's Dong Bang Shin Ki."

L.Joe frowned and shook his head, clearing his vision. He saw five built men walking towards them. *That's Dong Bang Shin Ki? I've heard that they're the Jjang gang but I've never seen them before.*

His eyes widened when he saw familiar faces amongst the five. *Yunho seongsaengnim, Junsu Seongsaengnim, Yoochun Seongsaengnim..EVEN CHANGMIN Seongsaengnim that pig?*

"What the hell..?" L.Joe coughed out.

Mi Hye gasped. "Jaejoong Oppa! You're in a gang too?"

Jaejoong smiled teasingly and shrugged. "Your Jaejoong Oppa is cool you know." he grinned. Yunho turned to Myname, U-Kiss and ZE:A. "What the hell do you think you're doing, fighting with our TOP Academy's students?"

Changjo whined. "Yah Seongsaengnim! You came in so suavely! You're Dong Bang Shin Ki! The Jjang that ruled before us! Why did you have to say that we're your students?"

"Because you are?" Junsu grinned.

"I won't allow you beating up our students." Yunho growled. "It's either you let them go, or you face us as well."

Changmin flexed his biceps. "I've been eating a lot. Could use a workout."

Myname, U-Kiss and ZE:A gulped. "Why are you helping them?" Siwan whispered.

Jaejoong shrugged. "Because they're our students, because they're gangsters but they do good, like we did, and because..." he glanced at Mi Hye. "You actually kidnapped someone we were concerned about."

"We're so sorry DBSK Sunbaenims!" They all squealed. "We'll let them go!"

Yunho smiled. "Good."

Once Mi Hye's ropes were cut, she immediately ran to L.Joe who smiled gently at her. "Byunghun Oppa." she whispered.

L.Joe reached out to caress her face. "I'm not gay, Mi Hye ah." he said weakly. "I love you."

"I know." MI Hye nodded. "And I love you too."