Stranger

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

 

L.Joe growled softly as the Teen Top members and Mi Hye made their way through the crowds of squealing fangirls. They were in front of the Super Junior comeback stage, complete with banners and posters and all, to cheer Donghae and Super Junior on.

Mi Hye was completely enthusiastic about this, which was alright.

One, it was her brother up there for god's sake.

Two, she was a freakin' girl.

But L.joe wasn't. As much as he wanted to gain Donghae's approval for being with his sister, he really wanted to find a hole and bury himself inside when the squealing fangirls cast him strange looks for being there.

It isn't that Super Junior doesn't have any male fans. They have plenty Oh i assure you. Known for their looks and power dances, they are idols to the male population too, but some may just choose to hide and cheer for them in the privacy of their homes.

No. What made it more embarrasing was that Mi Hye had made them all wear Super Junior tees, with big size letters, "I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR" on top. Not only that, each of their shirts were fixed with sapphire blue light sticks. (Refer to 2PM Hands Up Wooyoung's outfit for inspiration.)

AND, they just HAD to come in with those awfully large and bright posters with LED lights, saying, "DONGHAE OPPA SARANGHAE!"

Oh really.

Unexpectingly, the other Teen Top members were not at all minding their act and were in fact enjoying themselves, bobbing their heads to the music. "OH YEAH KYUHYUN HYUNG! YOU ROCK!" Ricky squealed.

Kyuhyun chuckled a little and sent a wave to his dongsaeng, causing the fan girls in the surrounding area to squeal and scream like some god has arrived.

Even the muscular CAP had his eyes fixed on Eunhyuk while the latter was dancing. "Wow Hyung YOU'RE AWESOME!" he screamed with the light sticks.

Mi Hye was obviously the most enthusiastic one. "DONGHAE OPPA!!! YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!" she screamed crazily. L.Joe rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks. *He's lucky he's my baby's brother. Or his head would have been broken by now.*

The girl beside L.Joe eyed him up and down. Her gaze got fixed on the banner L.Joe was so (UN)fortunate to be responsible of holding. "DONGHAE OPPA SARANGHAE!"

She nudged L.Joe and whispered," Hey are you gay?"

L.Joe gave her a do-you-seriously-think-I'm-gay-and-are-you-courting-death look, and rolled his eyes, turning his gaze back to keep tabs on his girlfriend, making sure she wouldn't fall with all the jumping she was doing.

A few minutes of peace went by, before the girl beside him nudged him again. "So you're really gay?" she asked.

L.Joe took a deep breath to stop himself from yelling at her. "Look miss. I'm here with my girlfriend cause she's a supporter of super Junior." he pointed to Mi Hye. "Does it look like i'm gay???" he barked.

The girl blinked several times. "Yes." she nodded.

L.Joe smacked himself mentally. He was wasting time talking to her. The third time she tugged at his sleeve, he was ready to punch her pretty face.

"So you're gay? Or maybe Biual?" the girl asked again, blinking in confusion. (A/N: I don't know why but I'm imagining Eunmi from Seducing him in 10 steps here)

L.Joe couldn't take it any longer and stood up. Mi Hye looked at him curiously. "I'll go get drinks for you guys and Super Junior." he mumbled. "See you later at the Super Junior's waiting room." he pecked her lips.

Mi Hye nodded half-dazed. L.Joe told Chunji to look out for her, before disappearing from the sea of fangirls before he officially went mad.

If there was something L.Joe admired Donghae of, it had to be tolerance.

 


Mi Hye looked around the backstage for L.Joe. He had gone to buy drinks for them for way too long and mushy as it was, she missed him already.

"MI HYE AH~" Donghae hugged her. "Where are you going! I just came back from the stage! We won K-CHART!!! Aren't you going to celebrate with us?" he pouted.

Mi Hye giggled and nodded. "I will, Oppa." she assured. "And congratulations. You were really handsome up there!"

Donghae rolled his eyes. "Of course." he scoffed. "And don't think I didn't see that L.Joe wild beast from pecking your cheek there!"

Mi Hye's eyes widened. WOW. Even from up the stage, her brother could see them so clearly? OH never underestimate the Donghae-finding-fault-with-L.Joe radar.

"Anyway Oppa," Mi Hye changed the subject. "Byunghun Oppa went to get you guys drinks and I think he needs help. I'll go find him and get back to you later!"

"YAH MI HYE AH!" Donghae roared as his sister ran away quickly. He growled softly and pouted. *Psssh that wild beast better don't devour my sister while getting drinks. Hmm better remember to check if her lips are swollen later.*

Mi Hye on the other hand giggled to herself as she ran away. It was rather exciting to run away from her brother. She didn't see where she was going and she collided with someone, sending both of them on the ground.

"Omo! Mianhae!" Mi Hye immediately bowed, with pink cheeks.

The guy dusted his pants and smiled good-naturedly. Mi Hye couldn't help but notice that his smile was rather cute.

"It's oka-" he faltered as his eyes met hers. He gulped and blinked several times before his own cheeks turned bright red. "Uh.. I mean." he scratched the back of his head. "It's okay.."

Mi Hye smiled brightly. "I'm glad." she piped up. "And I'm sorry again. Have a nice day!"

At her smile, the guy turned even redder. "U-uh t-thanks." he stuttered.

Unfortunately for him, Mi Hye didn't even hear him as she spotted L.Joe and ran away. The guy gazed at her retreating back and put a hand to his heart. *That girl...she's so pretty.*

He stoned for a minute before another guy tapped his shoulder. "Jinyoung hyung! Manager hyung is looking for you!" Gongchan notified.

The guy looked in the direction where Mi Hye went off to for a few more seconds before nodding. "Neh."