His confession

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"I don't want to go, Donghae Oppa." Mi Hye pouted.

"Come on Mi Hye~" Donghae pleaded. "You haven't stepped out of house for so long!" Mi Hye sent him a look. "Oh okay I know I didn't let you out, but come on. You're an ELF aren't you? Come watch your Super Junior Oppas perform!"

Mi Hye frowned. "I don't want to."

Donghae pulled her off her bed and yanked her with him. "I don't care!" he insisted. "You're going with me!" he pulled her. "Should I tell her that SHINee's performing as well?" he muttered.

Mi Hye's eyes lit up. "SHINEEEE???" she jumped out of Donghae's grasp. "I'm going." she squealed and ran to her wardrobe. "What should I wear!!! KYAAAHH!"




Jinyoung's eyes brightened when he saw Mi Hye walking with Super Junior into their waiting room. He immediately ran to her, his heart yearning. He hadn't seen her for more than a week now, after she had left TOP Academy and he didn't know how to reach her.

"Mi Hye!" he called.

Mi Hye turned around and smiled. "Oh Jinyoung Oppa!" she grinned. "You're performing tonight too?" she gestured to his outfit. "Good luck Oppa!"

Jinyoung smiled shyly and nodded. He contemplated on whether he should tell her about L.Joe's 'gayness'. He decided to take her a shot at his own happiness before thinking about anything else.

He held her shoulders and searched her eyes. "Mi Hye, I want  you to know, you're the first." he said sincerely.

"First what?" Mi Hye asked confusedly.

Jinyoung grinned. "You'll know later." he winked. "Wish me luck!"




"Are all the BANAs excited!" IU smiled at the camera. "Well, I'm sure Suzy and I are extrremely excited!"

Suzy nodded. "That's right! We are so excited! Because B1A4 is having a special stage tonight!"

IU grinned. "So let's welcome them on stage now!"

The five of them arrived on stage hopping and dancing suavely, making a lot of fangirls on stage scream and squeal. Baro winked at the camera and CNU did a heart.

The song began playing and Mi Hye recognised it as "My Love".  She bobbed her head to the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Id1pwy6kfs   (B1A4 - My Love)

You're my only shooting star, My everything
You're somewhere, waiting for me

 

The shiny light that shines me, My only love
I love for you all day

 

The song neared the end and the other members ran to the side of the stage. Jinyoung appeared in the middle of the stage with guitar, sitting on a stool. He changed the song into a ballad version and sang sweetly. His eyes searched the crowd and saw Mi Hye, making him smile.

You're my forever super star
So dazzling

Come to me now, Would you be mine?


His fingers finished strumming the guitar and he tapped the mike. "How did you like that song? BANAs?" he smiled.

A loud explosive scream echoed throughout the audience. He chuckled. "Well, today I dedicate this song to one person." he said sincerely. "The person who was the inspiration for this song itself. The person who occupies my thoughts all day long. The person who sends my heart in a race."

He locked his gaze with Mi Hye's. "I told you you're the first." he smiled gently. "You're the first, to make Jung Jinyoung fall in love."

Another wave of screams echoed but Mi Hye didn't hear any of it. She was too stunned to do anything. Did he just confess to her in front of national Tv? Jinyoung liked her? How? When? Why?

Jinyoung saw Mi Hye in a daze and he sighed to himself. He knew she wasn't going to accept him, but at least, he said what he felt.

Now, it was time to tell her the truth about L.Joe being gay.