Gang Duties

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

L.Joe glanced at Mi Hye longingly. He really wanted his girlfriend back, to tell her what was really bothering him.

Now that he thought of it, the reason why he was avoiding her was a lame one. No boyfriend avoids his girlfriend because they have dirty thoughts of their girlfriend.

If they have any dirty thoughts, they'll just act on them.

L.Joe frowned to himself. *Did I really hurt her when I was actually protecting her?*

He wanted Mi Hye to continue having that innocence that had charmed him, he wanted her to be unstained and uncorrupted. He was starting to doubt himself, whether he was suitable for her as a boyfriend.

*I'll have to get my baby back.* L.Joe thought determinedly. *I'll tell her everything, I'll make sure she doesn't doubt my love for her.*

"Babe?"

Mi Hye blinked in surprise as L.Joe approached her shyly. She bit her lip, not really ready to face him. She loved him so much, but she doesn't want her love to fill their relationship. She wants his love too.

"Byunghun Oppa?" she answered awkwardly.

L.Joe mentally cursed himself. Things were going wrong between them all because of him. Because he chose to keep mum about the truth and avoid her.

"I was thinking..." L.Joe bit his lip. "We haven't had much couple time recently. Do you want to .. you know...maybe take a walk in the park together with me? Or maybe we can go shopping at Gangnam or something?"

Mi Hye's eyes widened in surprise. She didn't expect L.Joe to invest time into their relationship when he obviously didn't love her anymore. "You want to?" she blurted

L.Joe raised his brows. "Of course I do. You're my girlfriend right?" he asked teasingly. "Others might think you're not anymore, if we don't go out together."

Mi Hye flinched. Her heart sank as she turned away. *So he's just asking me on a date so that it doesn't seem suspicious that he turned gay?*

"Well.." Mi Hye hesitated. "I think maybe we-"

"L.Joe!" CAP came running towards them hurriedly. L.Joe frowned slightly as he turned to see his hyung. He just had to interrupt didn't he?

"Come now." CAP ordered. "We have trouble in the territory." L.Joe and CAP talked for a while and he returned with a sorry expression.

"Sorry baby." he frowned. "I have to go."

Mi Hye's eyes dimmed, replaced with worry. "What happened?"

"Some rookie gang Z:EA wants to take over our territory." L.Joe growled. His fists clenched. "They don't know what they're doing." he smiled softly at Mi Hye. "I'll be back soon babe. Don't worry I'll kick their asses."

Mi Hye tried to tell him that she loves him, that she wants him to take care, when suddenly Jaemi appeared with math homework. "Mi Hye sshi! I want to ask you about Math if you don't mind."

L.Joe gave a small wave before he disappeared with the rest of Teen Top. He wanted to kiss her, to tell her he loves her, but the arrival of Jaemi made it awkward.

Mi Hye sighed softly as she settled back on the chair. Jaemi seemed ignorant of what was happening and continued blabbering on her math problems. "You're so awesome in math, Mi Hye sshi!" Jaemi raised. "Do you help L.Joe sshi in math like you help me?"

Mi Hye blinked. "Eh?"

"Of course you do!" Jaemi giggled. "You're a great girlfriend! L.Joe's lucky to have you!"

Mi Hye lowered her gaze and bit her lip. She peeked at Jaemi in front of her and slowly assessed her. *He is a guy, but he has flawless skin like a girl's. And he's cute and adorable too. No wonder Byunghun Oppa fell for him.*

"Jaehyuk ah.." Mi Hye mumbled. "What do you think of L.Joe?"

Confusion flashed in Jaemi's eyes. *Does Mi Hye and L.Joe still have relationship problems? I must help them.*

"Oh L.Joe?" Jaemi laughed. "He's a great guy!"

Mi Hye flinched.

"He makes such a good boyfriend don't you think?" Jaemi asked. "So many girls are envious that he's your boyfriend, not only for the fact that you've managed to melt the ice man, nor because of his looks, but all of us can see how he's attentive and faithful to you. He really is a great guy. Even us fellow men find him charming."

Mi Hye stiffened.

"I'm sorry. I have to go." she blurted before she ran as fast as she could.

Jaemi frowned and scratched her head. "I did make her realise that L.Joe is her good boyfriend didn't I?" she wondered. "I wonder why she seemed even more disturbed than ever."